Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Question About a scene in the game near the end spoilers!

Elwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Elwood

So I have played through the game to the end on PS4, but there was one scene that got me a bit confused.
    When Batman decides to let Robin lock him in the last cell, we then see The Joker again as we know he is not really alive, but no mather he let Batman out of his Cell, so that he can Finish telling his Jason Todd Story. And then at the end The scene with Robin (Tim) starts again only this time we can resist and put Robin inside instead, So that Batman is free to take care of Scarecrow. The first time I just walked into my cell again, and The Joker let me out again untill I resisted and Put Robin inside.
    But if The Joker is something inside Batman's head how the hell did he open up the door for Batman?
    The idea with this cell was that Batman himself could not get out so Batman did not let him self out, so that whole part confused me a bit, it's not a big deal just something that don't quite make sence to me, or maybe I missed something? Perhaps Batman is stuck in the Cell the whole time and just imagine the rest of the story :)

VierasTalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Everything that happens after Batman initially walks into the cell happens in Batman's head before he is locked in. Then the eventual resistance from his part is what actually happens in the first place.

Elwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So he don't get locked in it's just him imagine in his head, and then at the end before he is going to get locked in for real that were he resists and choose to lock Robin in.

Ahh okay that makes sence, I just could not figure it out while I was playing, thx for clearing it up :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.