Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

Side Mission Location Help

adam914

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By adam914

So is the best way to find some of the side mission locations to just glide around or will Alfred or someone update you when they find another fireman or when Azrael has made another fire bat symbol? I want to take a break from the main story cause I feel like you can power through that really fast but I find it hard to find some of the side objectives. Should I be looking for them or just wait and they will be updated on the map? Thanks for the help. Good luck have Batman.

Avatar image for thunderstorm101
    thunderstorm101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam914: From what ive found you will know if a new location is ready to go if is on the mission wheel it has 'intel' or a distance (i.e 455m), if it doesn't then i think it might be a time lapse thing. There should always be at least a couple of active ones, then when you do that it might unlock another mission.

adam914

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks @thunderstorm101. It was hard to tell cause at times you get a red cross sign over a side mission which made me think that I would have to play more of the story. The side mission that have you finding the firemen just seems so strange cause it seems like I have stumbled onto a location or two but gliding around to find more doesn't seem to be that easy but I guess I will just keep a look out.

Avatar image for thunderstorm101
    thunderstorm101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam914:The red cross over the side missions come up when you are currently doing a story mission i think. I've got about 6 firemen so far i think, all i've been doing is checking the mission wheel every now and then to see if it has updated, if you select a mission that doesn't currently have a location to go to, Batman/Alfred will spit out a generic line like "Firemen have been taken all over the city, i need to save them" if there is something for you to actually do, to progress the mission it will give you something specific like "We've spotted something over in chinatown, it sounds like another firefighter"

Hope that helps :)

flamingBurrito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam914: From what ive found you will know if a new location is ready to go if is on the mission wheel it has 'intel' or a distance (i.e 455m), if it doesn't then i think it might be a time lapse thing. There should always be at least a couple of active ones, then when you do that it might unlock another mission.

It's both. The game will give you intel on new locations but you can also just stumble across them around the world. Listen to the thugs talking and it should clue you in that there is something around there. As long as you find the location, it will be marked on your map so you can go back to it later if you don't do it right away.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I had this problem when looking for a certain side mission that I couldn't find so I stopped looking and a few main missions later Alfred gave me a heads up on it. ( Turns out it was on the Island I hadn't been on yet)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.