Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

(spoilers) never thought I'd see him in a game...

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
    deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Professor Pyg! Holy crap!

His appearance/side mission in this game was spectacular. He's definitely one of the more interesting new villains to come out of the comics, so it was nice seeing him get some screen time for once. I really wasn't expecting such a deep cut.

I think they pretty much nailed his character too. The opera music was a nice touch. I especially liked his interactions with the other villains in the main cell (all the extra dialogue with the villains there is great, really). You even get to fight dollotrons! Man, what a cool thing for comic book fans.

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Man, I was so puzzled as to what was going on in that mission until I saw the name Professor Pyg on screen. That's when it finally clicked. But hey, you gotta remember, these are the guys who made Calender Man credible. No cuts too deep for them.

Also, those Dollotrons are creepy as F.

deadshot_52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cool.

I wish they had Dr. Hurt

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I hated him "singing" everytime I got back to the police station after I got him though!!

BananasFoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Professor Pyg is definitely one of the best new villiains in Batman's Rogue's gallery. The best Batman villians are the ones that can cast a tone on a particular Batman story and illuminate a different aspect of Batman's character. The Batman who fights The Joker is different than The Batman who fights The Riddler or The Clock King. I feel like Pyg is more of a horror villian, to some extent, and allows for a different Batman that a lot of writer want to shoehorn into other stories that it doesn't quite belong.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.