Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Knight

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 23, 2015

Developer Rocksteady's return to the Batman series takes place one year after the events of Arkham City. It expands the open world from the previous game and allows players to finally drive the Batmobile throughout Gotham City's streets.

who is the Arkham Knight? (theories)

universalize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 42

#1  Edited By universalize

Rocksteady says that he is an original and unestablished character. i would very much prefer if it wasn't an existing character. rumors about him being Joker resurrected, Joker's clone/child, an illusion made by Scarecrow's fear gas, Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Hush, Anarky, Heretic, Wrath, Prometheus, Owlman, Azrael, Quincy Sharp or a robot controlled by him. i would like it to be far away from the League of Assassins and even further from Joker.

an interesting one being someone related to Penelope Young exacting revenge on Batman, believing that he was the main cause of her demise in AA. sounds nice but Penelope wasn't as pivotal in relation to Arkham's history and ties compared to a more recent rumor.

(credit to Brian Sanchez)

No Caption Provided

the other being, someone biologically related to Amadeus Arkham, Jeremiah Arkham or someone else (grandson?) fulfilling his/her grandfather's legacy to exterminate the "freaks" belonging in Arkham. sees that Batman is very well powerful and capable enough to accomplish this same goal, but ultimately and stubbornly decides against anything of the sort. possibly Rocksteady had this planned since AA seeing as how Amadeus' grave was dug up in the asylum graveyard. observing Batman and his decision making/ways of dealing with situations

of course this can be disputed with the fact that Arkham Knight is working with Scarecrow, but anything is possible there

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
    TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker... Please don't be the Joker...

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Bucky

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By audioBusting

I didn't know anything about the game and thought it referred to Batman.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I am the Arkham Knight.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'd roll my eyes if it turns out that the Arkham Knight is a figment of Batman's imagination, brought on by the fear gas Scarecrow employs.

viking_funeral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

I'd roll my eyes if it turns out that the Arkham Knight is a figment of Batman's imagination, brought on by the fear gas Scarecrow employs.

If it's this or what @thebluthcompany wrote, I'll be majorly disappointed.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I still think it's gonna be Damian.

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I think he's Frog Fractions 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.