Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Origins

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Oct 25, 2013

Two years after beginning his crime-fighting career, Batman faces his toughest challenge ever when the crime lord known as Black Mask hires the eight deadliest assassins in the DC Universe to kill the vigilante who has been interfering in his operations.

Arkham Origins game breaking bug?

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm at the part where you have to go to Blackgate prison because Joker started a riot, there's a section where you have to press "A" (Xbox controls) to activate a button that turns on electricity for you to send your batarang through and hit a control panel. I've looked at walkthroughs and there is a prompt to press "A" in front of a big button but that prompt doesn't come up for me, effectively making progress impossible and the whole game broken.I've reloaded and shut the game down multiple times... Has anyone else had this or heard of it?

Reminds me of when I ran into Costume Quest's game breaking bug, something to do with a banana I think?

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Loading Video...

This?

I also recall getting stuck at a point and hadn't realised there was a zipline above.

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@flstyle: Yep, except "press A to use" isn't coming up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.