Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Origins

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Oct 25, 2013

Two years after beginning his crime-fighting career, Batman faces his toughest challenge ever when the crime lord known as Black Mask hires the eight deadliest assassins in the DC Universe to kill the vigilante who has been interfering in his operations.

Favorite Gadget?

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Basm321

What's everyone's favorite gadget?

So far mine is the remote batclaw, pulling to thugs into each other is just so much fun.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Fists.

jarowdowsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

POWER fists

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remote claw, definitely. It's just so ridiculous.

Least favorite: Concussion grenade. How is it helpful to make enemies swing randomly? That thing breaks more combos than helps anything.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

Robin's shield on his staff is crazy, it's ridiculous and makes me feel like an 8 year old seeing strider's sword

Frag_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Frag_Maniac

Maybe Shock Gloves, if it even IS a gadget.

The Remote Claw is not bad, but it seems different from how they showed it in the trailers. I was assuming from what they showed that you had to manually target a 2nd object while in a brief slow mo. I think they said they hadn't ironed out all the details at that point though. They probably figured the multi auto target option was more in step with free flow combat. I'm not sure I consider the Remote Claw to be something I'd whip out in the middle of a ground fight though. The regular Batclaw with quickfire is more suited to that. The only time I use the Remote Claw in combat is in starting a battle when sneaking up on them. Since I use it that way, I'd prefer to be able to manually pick my 2nd target. That way you could Disrupt two guy's guns, then pick another two with guns for the RC, or pick a guy in the middle of the bunch and attach the other end to an exploding canister, fire extinguisher, etc. As is you have limited options.

Wheady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

remote claw for me. i love messin with guys. pulling them to each other, gargoyles, explosive barrels. its just a lot of fun. plus, i dunno why, but i love the sound it makes when it creates a wire for you to cross lol.

Nephrahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remote claw is pretty fun in Predator. It's fun to stun two guys by attaching them to eachother.

I must mention how TERRIBLE the stun grenade is though. Seriously, the game would be better if it was not in it.

rahulricky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By rahulricky

@frag_maniac: probably not in combat, but you can definitely manually decide what the second target should be.

Frag_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frag_maniac: probably not in combat, but you can definitely manually decide what the second target should be.

Meh, not really. You only get several predetermined options showing, and it's often impossible to pick the two you want.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.