Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Origins

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Oct 25, 2013

Two years after beginning his crime-fighting career, Batman faces his toughest challenge ever when the crime lord known as Black Mask hires the eight deadliest assassins in the DC Universe to kill the vigilante who has been interfering in his operations.

Initiation DLC thoughts

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I played it last night and i thought it was cool, even if it's just another campaign challenge with short cutscenes in between each challenge. It was fun playing as Ninja Bruce Wayne who has slightly different abilities and gadgets.

The last combat challenge was really tough because of all the Ninja(double counter) enemies they throw at you. It's only 2 rounds but they have more multiple waves of enemies.

I wish they let you bring the Initiation skins into the story mode as it would fun to run around Gotham in the ninja outfit.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By crithon

are the skins sold desperately? and is the story on this DLC on par with main game story?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Jedted

@crithon: Like i said there's really not much story to the DLC, it's just some cut-scenes in between each challenge.

I don't think you can get the Bruce Wayne or 'Ninja Bruce' skins without getting the challenge pack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.