4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 8 releases and 0 DLC

After many bad games, Batman gets a game worthy of his bat-self. 0

Despite being my favorite superhero, Batman just hasn't had many good games. Batman: Dark tomorrow was crazier than a soup-sandwich, Batman: Vengeance was just boring and too short, but the movie Batman begins was great, and fortunately, so was the game. You play as Batman, but just like in the movie, its the coolest batman ever. His suit is awesome, he has some incredible moves, and he thinks like a detective. I wouldn't miss the loss of his bat-voice, but he's still awesome. The game itself is...

Good children's action. 0

The game itself... "Invoke fear", "Defend justice", "Feel the power of the Bat-mobile", "Play the movie"; Sound familiar? Just about all of these phrases put together on the back of a game case would probably fill any comic book fan with delight just by reading them aloud. Indeed it would prove to be not just comic book fans, but any fan of a good action game that would feel such an urge to test out such a promising tagline. Never have I been a fan of Batman games prior to the release of this ga...