2 stars 2/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

Warning: playing this game may cause a dark tomorrow. 0

I've always been a batman fan, especially of the comics. So when I heard about this game, I got interested. Finally I saw this at Gamestop one day for $6.99, so I bought it. But now, thinking back, I wish I just left it on that shelf. Not surprisingly, you take the role of batman, as he gets tied into a plot involving all his arch-enemies. I don't want to spoil the story, but there's really nothing to spoil. The plot is thin, uninteresting and rushed. I'll leave it at that. The game actually gav...

Possibly The Worst Batman Game You'll Ever Play 0

Batman: Dark Tomorrow is a game from Kemco that puts you in the role of the Dark Knight we all know as Batman. He receives a distress call from Commissioner Gordon about a group of bandits going catastrophic in Gotham City and it's up to the vigilante to stop this madness. After he puts those crooks out of mischief, he then receives another call from Oracle saying that her father, the Commissioner has gone missing. Who's responsible for his disappearance is up to you to find out.Not even the pol...