All Batman villains represent apart of society.................

#1 Edited by Yoshi_trips (52 posts) -

Poison ivy - Crazy hippie that loves "mother nature"

Joker - A psycho / street bum that doesnt really know what he wants

Scarecrow - Some one who uses Fear to control people................basically Republicans

Riddler - A "too cool" for school, "too smart for himself" nerd

Too Face - an emo kid that went through some tough shit in his life, and now is all disturbed and lack the ability to decide what he really is

.....................damn son

#2 Posted by KindGalaxy (429 posts) -

Hippie, Psycho, Nerd, Emo... hardly society. Maybe High School, but not reflective of society as a whole.

#3 Posted by optimusprime223 (399 posts) -

or they could just be due to the fact that in comic books, you can put the most bat (hehe) shit crazy stuff in there and it will probably work.

#4 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

Batman's enemies represent various psychological and ideological themes, they don't represent any part of society.

Joker - Chaos, Anarchy, Nihilism
Two-Face - Revenge, Anger, Schizophrenia
...and so on.

#5 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -
Yoshi_trips said:
"Poison ivy - Crazy hippie that loves "mother nature" (I don't know much about Poison Ivy, so I'll leave this one alone.)
Joker - A psycho / street bum that doesnt really know what he wants (He knows damn well what he wants. He wants to blow things up, kill people, and create general pandemonium. Why? Because it's fun for him.)

Scarecrow - Some one who uses Fear to control people................basically Republicans (The Scarecrow is a scientist who is absolutely obsessed with the concept of fear. He carries out his experiments on the masses. He's also paranoid as hell. It has nothing to do with control.)

Riddler - A "too cool" for school, "too smart for himself" nerd (The Riddler is an obsessive compulsive criminal. He doesn't really want to leave clues, but he does anyway because he can't control himself. He's obsessed with puzzles. He's really not all that pretentious.)

Too Face - an emo kid that went through some tough shit in his life, and now is all disturbed and lack the ability to decide what he really is (This is actually somewhat accurate.)

"
#6 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -
KindGalaxy said:
"Hippie, Psycho, Nerd, Emo... hardly society. Maybe High School, but not reflective of society as a whole."
I don't think they could do a convincing "Breakfast Club" with Batman villains, they seem a bit more complex. What about Bane, Clayface, Killer Croc, Manbat, Penguin (spoiled rich kid?), and The Human Eraser, that guy that was basically a pencil and would erase stuff.

I'm the #2 pencil of the Breakfast Club

#7 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

As bulldog posted, there's much more deeper meanings for all of those villains.

@GiantKitty: Lol! Batman Breakfast Club would be amazing, and Batman would have to be played by Adam West!

#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -
KindGalaxy said:
"Hippie, Psycho, Nerd, Emo... hardly society. Maybe High School, but not reflective of society as a whole."

I completely agree, oh and I'm pro Batman Breakfast Club.
#9 Posted by atlantabrave04 (127 posts) -
@Yoshi_trips said:
"Poison ivy - Crazy hippie that loves "mother nature"
Joker - A psycho / street bum that doesnt really know what he wants

Scarecrow - Some one who uses Fear to control people................basically Republicans

Riddler - A "too cool" for school, "too smart for himself" nerd

Too Face - an emo kid that went through some tough shit in his life, and now is all disturbed and lack the ability to decide what he really is

"

A little too generalized, but I like where you are going with this. That's the thing I love about Batman villians, there is always an evident amount of realism in them, though this isn't always found in there physical appearance as much as in their persona.
#10 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I always thought it was Two Face... not Too Face.

#11 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -
@SpikeSpiegel said:
" I always thought it was Two Face... not Too Face. "
Haha
#12 Posted by Ginger_Avenger (193 posts) -
@Giantkitty: Batman is of course the principal. This sounds like the best idea ever...
#13 Posted by LiquidPrince (16181 posts) -

Joker: Anarchist 
Riddler: Narcissist  
Penguin: Theocracy gone bad. Greed
Two Face: Has a dissociative disorder. Change decides, not him.
Scarecrow: Sadist

#14 Posted by Akeldama (4257 posts) -
@PeasForFees said:
" @SpikeSpiegel said:
" I always thought it was Two Face... not Too Face. "
Haha "
LOL
#15 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

OP is a moron

#16 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" Joker: Anarchist  Riddler: Narcissist   Penguin: Theocracy gone bad. GreedTwo Face: Has a dissociative disorder. Change decides, not him.Scarecrow: Sadist "
And then everyone's favorite: Harley Quinn... I like to think she's a nymphomaniac.
#17 Posted by LiquidPrince (16181 posts) -
@PureRok said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" Joker: Anarchist  Riddler: Narcissist   Penguin: Theocracy gone bad. GreedTwo Face: Has a dissociative disorder. Change decides, not him.Scarecrow: Sadist "
And then everyone's favorite: Harley Quinn... I like to think she's a nymphomaniac. "
Everyone does don't they?
#18 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
@PureRok said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
And then everyone's favorite: Harley Quinn... I like to think she's a nymphomaniac. "
Yes :)
#19 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
@PureRok said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
Yes :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.