Alright, who keeps setting the main image to goddamn Adam West?

  • 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Oni (2067 posts) -

Really now, time to fess up. I will be ever vigilant!

#2 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

Hahaha now that's hilarious AND annoying! Maybe its Adam West himself.

#3 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

PUT adam west on!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Posted by jNerd (2008 posts) -
Emilio said:
"Hahaha now that's hilarious AND annoying! Maybe its Adam West himself."
AW FTW!
#5 Posted by Adam_West (50 posts) -

Me

You gotta problem punk?

#6 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

Oh snap! I knew it!

#7 Posted by VibratingDonkey (830 posts) -

Bring him the mod repellent spray!

#8 Posted by zeus_gb (595 posts) -
Oni said:
"Really now, time to fess up. I will be ever vigilant!"
What's wrong with Adam West being the main image?
#9 Posted by Adam_West (50 posts) -
zeus_gb said:
"Oni said:
"Really now, time to fess up. I will be ever vigilant!"
What's wrong with Adam West being the main image?"
he's racist
#10 Posted by Soap (3530 posts) -

I refuse to allow anyone BUT Adam West to be there... is is the ONLY batman.... just suck it up

#11 Posted by Otacon (2194 posts) -
VibratingDonkey said:
"Bring him the mod repellent spray!"
don't you mean the bat mod repellant spray!
I agree adam west is awesome, but don't you think we should have something a little more video game related like an image form Arkham Asylum.
#12 Posted by Oni (2067 posts) -

Os hit, its teh real Adam West.

Well fuck you Adam West, this means war. Bring it.

And yeah, I am totally racist against Adam West.

#13 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

That's not cool!  My girfriend is an Adam-West-American!!!

#14 Posted by Soap (3530 posts) -
Oni said:
"Os hit, its teh real Adam West.

Well fuck you Adam West, this means war. Bring it.

And yeah, I am totally racist against Adam West."
I'm actually Adam Wests son, and I take offence to this.... I'm gunna get my dad to come beat you up... yeah... in full batman costume and everything
#15 Posted by Oni (2067 posts) -

Adam Wests are just inferior. Our scientists have proven they have limited capacity for intelligence. They are roughly analogous to hippos.

#16 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3325 posts) -

If you're a mod, and you can't tell who is who is doing what on this website, then there is a serious flaw with this website.

#17 Posted by Termite (2395 posts) -
Oni said:
"Adam Wests are just inferior. Our scientists have proven they have limited capacity for intelligence. They are roughly analogous to hippos."
You can talk, you're a demon, As indicated by your name

At least Adam West isn't EVIL!...hmmm
#18 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

That's it!  I'm calling the ACLU!

#19 Posted by Oni (2067 posts) -
SpaceInsomniac said:
"If you're a mod, and you can't tell who is who is doing what on this website, then there is a serious flaw with this website."
It's still in its infancy. I don't even know if it's another mod or a user with over 1000 points. People with 1000 points: Can you change the main image for a page?
#20 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

It's 5000 points

#21 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

It's an Adam West cat fight!

#22 Posted by Jeff (3336 posts) -

Adam West is Batman.

Staff
#23 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1733 posts) -
This Summer:

Jeff
said:
"Adam West is Batman."
BTW, Adam West's Batman is totally ridiculous and does NOT sum up the awesomeness, that is Batman.
#24 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -
VilhelmNielsen said:
BTW, Adam West's Batman is totally ridiculous and does NOT sum up the awesomeness, that is Batman.
No, it far surpasses that awesomeness, and defies any description with existing human adjectives.
#25 Posted by Adam_West (50 posts) -
Jeff said:
"Adam West is Batman."

thank you
#26 Posted by Oni (2067 posts) -

How do we even know you are the real Adam West? I demand some kind of incontrovertible evidence. I believe you, sir, are a liar and a fraud!

#27 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
Oni said:
"How do we even know you are the real Adam West? I demand some kind of incontrovertible evidence. I believe you, sir, are a liar and a fraud!"
dont be so hasty saying that (he'll kick you're ass if he is the real one...)
#28 Edited by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

...and it will be accompanied by a giant red POW! with a trumpet blast.

#29 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -
Oni said:
"How do we even know you are the real Adam West? I demand some kind of incontrovertible evidence. I believe you, sir, are a liar and a fraud!"
Yeah don't you have a bataproverthati'mtherealadamwest in your utility belt?
#30 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3084 posts) -

I think we all know that George Clooney is the REAL Batman...

#31 Posted by deskp (436 posts) -

omg^
that is even more silly

#32 Posted by LuckyWanderDude (929 posts) -

lol

#33 Posted by ProfessorEss (7123 posts) -

I can not, and will not abide Adam Westism sirs.

#34 Posted by Oni (2067 posts) -

Have we forgotten the principles this great site is founded upon? We will not buckle or stand down to e-terrorism. If we give in to this Adam West, we may as well take down Giant Bomb! DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN? DO YOU HATE FREEDOM?

#35 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

Oni said:

"Have we forgotten the principles this great site is founded upon? We will not buckle or stand down to e-terrorism. If we give in to this Adam West, we may as well take down Giant Bomb! DO YOU WANT THAT TO HAPPEN? DO YOU HATE FREEDOM?"


 

Adam West  > Freedom
#36 Posted by Dimitris (36 posts) -

 george clooney was the worst batman

#37 Posted by OmegaPirate (5518 posts) -

Adam west hates baseball cards

#38 Posted by Dimitris (36 posts) -

george clooney was the worst batman

#39 Posted by Dimitris (36 posts) -
#40 Posted by OmegaPirate (5518 posts) -

Then who IS batman?

#41 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -

It's probably Adam_West, trying to revitalize his career.

#42 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

I have a better question.
Why is the goddamn main picture not Adamn West right now?

#43 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"Then who IS batman?"
*Waits for GiantBomb's Batman to swoop in and make his claim in this thread*
#44 Edited by OmegaPirate (5518 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Then who IS batman?"
*Waits for GiantBomb's Batman to swoop in and make his claim in this thread*"
Still waiting :P
#45 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"Then who IS batman?"
Val Kilmer.
#46 Posted by OmegaPirate (5518 posts) -
Keyser_Soze said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Then who IS batman?"
Val Kilmer."
Touche salseman
#47 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
  
#48 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"brukaoru said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Then who IS batman?"
*Waits for GiantBomb's Batman to swoop in and make his claim in this thread*"
Still waiting :P"
In the meantime...

  
#49 Posted by OmegaPirate (5518 posts) -
brukaoru said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"brukaoru said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Then who IS batman?"
*Waits for GiantBomb's Batman to swoop in and make his claim in this thread*"
Still waiting :P"
In the meantime...

  
"
Oh dear lord - that guy is Big 0_o
#50 Posted by Dimitris (36 posts) -

I think batman is between michael keaton and christian bale

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.