Daathbringers 100%, PAL version of the game

#1 Posted by GunstarRed (5400 posts) -

Asking this in the tiniest hope someone, anyone will stumble upon this post, I have done the 3 gatchi and the alternate path  3 or 4 times but I cant move beyond 82% what am I doing wrong or needing to do, I am unsure if I have to die against a certain character or anything because I can't find anythign explaining about  how to do the the dying against certain characters thing. and I'm unsure If thats even teh case in teh pal version of the game as its missing most of the sub missions from the US/Japanese versions anyways...

aghhhhhh somebody help!!!

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (19051 posts) -
@marioncobretti: Here is the x360a Deathbringer 100% guide and here is the x360a achievement guide.  You may have to use both of them.  The Deathbringer guide is kinda messy but, the achievement guide should help you.  I just go this game in the mail today and so far it is fun.  I just wish the online wasn't dead.
#3 Posted by GunstarRed (5400 posts) -
@JJOR64:
thanks... I kinda figured it though  .... and despite looking  EVERYWHERE for a full guide....  even x360a I couldn't find an answer at all.

yeah It turned out that I had to die against every character in the alternate path, something thats completely absent from all other characters in the PAL version. It's such a shame this game kind of got lost I enjoy it very much.... marco  in his chicken outfit is pretty damn awesome.

Did you end up getting the game after your post?
#4 Posted by JJOR64 (19051 posts) -
@marioncobretti: Yeah, I have the game now.  I just wish more people played online.  :-(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.