Is this thing on the PS3?

#1 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Is this game on the PS3?

I wanted to put it on my gamefly list as well, but I don't have a 360. So I thought hey the website says its also for the Ps3.

The only PS3 versions I could find was imported from Japan. Did the publisher not have enough faith for fighting games to be on the PS3?

I initially thought it was Gamefly catering to the masses by only having the 360 version, but when not even Amazon or Ebworld has it on the PS3, I would hate to have to import this to play it. Lets hope Jeff's review tells me the gameplay is good enough that I don't need to know wtf is going on then.

#2 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

Well that's the problem of only owning one console.
BF is exclusive to the 360 in NA and will not be coming to PS3.
However, the European release will also be on PS3, but won't be available until 2009 I think.

#3 Posted by PufferFiz (1375 posts) -

you could most likely get away with a japanese version, the us one is just basically the same but with subtitles and menu translation and if you dont mind not knowing how story mode plays out then i dont see it being a problem. i mean its a fighter they are not hard to figure out.

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

You'll have to import it, but it is out on the PS3 is JPN. It's essentially the same thing with just a different language of course.

#5 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Ah effin nuts. the reviews for this game better be very good for me to import this.....

Or better yet, I'll just get back into Guilty Gear.

Thanks peoples. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.