Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 2142

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 17, 2006

Battlefield 2142 takes the popular Battlefield series into a futuristic ice age, complete with future-tech weapons and vehicles.

Does anyone play this game

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By turbomonkey138

I found a old copy on my shelf one time . Installed it , Patched it and started playing . A lotta fun love the titan fights . But does anyone from this community play this game ?

chewii101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By chewii101

I used to play this quite a lot.........Just found my old copy of it. Are servers alive and healthy? Should i reinstall?

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By 71Ranchero

I used to play it a bit over lan. Actualy I was just talking about this game last night with a friend. Maybee I will hint down a copy at the store this weekend.

RagingLion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By RagingLion

I had 4 housemates that logged 100+ hours on BF2142.  Not that that really helps your enquiry - I never actually picked it up myself but spent a fair bit of time watching them.  Given the amount of enjoyment they got out of it I always felt it should have gained wider appreciation than it seemed to get.

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By lucas_kelly

I still play it, and there always seems to be plenty of people in the servers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.