Another BF3 PSA

#1 Edited by patpromovies (7 posts) -

Hey all,

Awhile back I posted the PSA on how not to revive and it seemed to go over very well here! Well we made another as promised and I figured I could get some really good community feedback here. This PSA is about Drinking and Gaming and as promised has a Chopper in it. Check it out and please give me some feedback!

#2 Posted by bwmcmaste (830 posts) -

A tad on the long side, but quite funny just the same.

#3 Posted by patpromovies (7 posts) -

Agreed for sure... It took us forever to shoot n edit so we will not be doing something this long for awhile! thanks for the feedback!

#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

The quality is way too good, I can't believe it. 

And i love how you depict the reckless players with this one, spot on!

#5 Posted by Twisted_Scot (1169 posts) -

Love it. Only thing missing is trying to revive an enemy players body instead of your teammate who's lying right next to him. :)

#6 Posted by GoofyGoober (937 posts) -

Nice. I love it.

#7 Posted by patpromovies (7 posts) -

Thanks everyone! I didn't even think about the revive idea, but I love it! That is classic drunk gaming. You guys have been so supportive with both our videos, I love sharing them here with you because you give great feedback on what you like and what you don't! Thanks again!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.