Armored Kill Launch Trailer

#1 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Beautiful trailer. Love how it starts out all scenic and almost quiet, with loads of close-ups showing the indepth visual beauty and attention to finest detail DICE put into BF3. The flares of the AC-130 against the night sky? Gorgeous!

The flippin' mayhem that follows? Oh my! Tons and tons of steel clashing with fiery anger. Explosions and smoldering projectiles turning the scenery into something akin to Star Wars or the surface of the moon. And by golly - we get the ATV back - and with that the biggest and baddest big ass ramps ever!

DICE - bring it! I'm all game. Time to soldier up folks!

#2 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I'm still waiting for planes that can drop missiles.

#3 Posted by SharkEthic (1004 posts) -

Anyone else thinking TNT?

#4 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

@Seppli said:

DICE - bring it! I'm all game. Time to soldier up folks!

It's on.

#5 Edited by Tennmuerti (8003 posts) -

Nevermind i'm silly. Sept 11th huh, well i guess GW2 has got untill then.

#6 Posted by big_jon (5709 posts) -

Looks awesome.

#7 Posted by Chtasm (445 posts) -

I have to say that the new night map wins the Battlefield 3 Graphics Award for "Most Blue Tint Used In A Map."

#8 Posted by Jackel2072 (2236 posts) -

this is by far the best trailer DICE has done yet for this game. Whoever is in charge of putting these things together is really on top of their game.

#9 Posted by Eribuster (483 posts) -

@Chtasm: Damn it, now I can't unsee it.

It's a shame that it isn't more of a pitch black. Maybe then the IRNV and flashlights would be more valuable.

#10 Posted by MightyDuck (1502 posts) -

I can't wait to hop back into Battlefield 3. This new DLC looks great. I may have to finally get on board with the whole "premium" thing.

#11 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2004 posts) -

In hindsight, going Premium wasn't a bad deal at all!

#12 Posted by Spoonman671 (4558 posts) -

As a premium member on PS3, I would suggest you not get too excited unless you really like tanks.

#13 Posted by gametrkr (70 posts) -

My body is ready for Armored Kill.

#14 Posted by Bollard (5254 posts) -

@Spoonman671 said:

As a premium member on PS3, I would suggest you not get too excited unless you really like tanks.

So, if the only thing I like in BF3 is tanks, this is for me, right? I should get this?

#15 Edited by Blackout62 (1328 posts) -

So... Anyone wanna run a SOFLAM/Javelin team?

#16 Posted by Qwell (20 posts) -

I'm still working on my laser designation medal, so I would be up for SOFLAM, Qwell is my player name on PC. Can't wait to play for hours tonight.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.