Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Battlelog account troubles

Avatar image for iichristian89ii
    IIChristian89II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IIChristian89II

(im on xbox btw)

So i have an EA or origin account. But every time i try and log into the battlelog its just telling me to buy BF3? iv played about 15 hours of multiplayer and the e mail address is the same one used for my gamertag.

What am i doing wrong?

Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Twisted_Scot
    @IIChristian89II: It depends on what email address etc you used when making your EA / Origin account. You can also (or at least used to be able to) link various IDs like Gamertag, PSN ID etc to one EA ID. For example my EA account is form 2007 and I linked my Xbox gamer tag to it in 2009 so when I'm on battle log it says "Splifz playing as Twisted Scot". Not sure if that's what you mean. Once your logged onto your EA account in battle log check to make sure you have the correct xbox tag associated with it. I apologize in advance if Ive missed the point of the post.
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Seppli

Did you link your EA account with your XBL account?

IIChristian89II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IIChristian89II

@Seppli: iv searched through the menus etc but i havnt found any sort of link to gamertag or anything similar. Iv put what console im using and my games but its just not linking my gamertag to my ea profile.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By Seppli

@IIChristian89II said:

@Seppli: iv searched through the menus etc but i havnt found any sort of link to gamertag or anything similar. Iv put what console im using and my games but its just not linking my gamertag to my ea profile.

IIChristian89II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IIChristian89II

@Seppli: nope :(

On the console personas bit there is nothing registered but there is also no option to let me add a persona. wtf??

Stanbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stanbo

I am having the very same problem. I would like an actual helpful reply rather some vague response.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.