Battlelog Problem

#1 Posted by Empirepaintball (1389 posts) -

Hey there, so I caved and bought Battlefield 3 for the Xbox 360, and my experience would be great except for one thing. I can't access the battlelog.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but whenever I attempt to activate it on battlelog.battlefield.com and enter the correct email and password, I get the message that I "Must purchase Battlefield 3 for access to the Battlelog". Obviously I've already bought the game, so what do I need to do? I've redeemed my online pass code, played some campaign and sunk about four hours into the multiplayer. I'm just not sure how to access this great feature.

-Thanks!

#2 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

Strange, are you sure your Gamertag is linked to the EA account with the correct email address? You should check that on the EA website under personas. Other than that maybe the database needs to update. According to the Battlelog on the website I haven't gotten any kills in the A-10 even though I most certainly have.

#3 Posted by Swoxx (2988 posts) -

Not sure, I got access immediately but I'm on the PC. I'd suggest what Shane said about your gamertag being linked.

#4 Posted by Empirepaintball (1389 posts) -

How do I link up my Gamertag to my profile?

#5 Posted by ShaneDev (1696 posts) -

@Empirepaintball said:

How do I link up my Gamertag to my profile?

The only way I know is if you download the Fifa 12 or Madden demo from XBL and then go to the Xbox LIve area where it will show you the email address asscoiated with your EA Account. Follow all the steps there and it should be linked. That's the way EA support told me to do it and it's listed here https://help.ea.com/article/linking-your-gamertag-psn-id-or-ea-classic-screen-name.

#6 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -

Do you have an EA account that is linked to your gamertag?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.