BF3 Premium Crossbow Video - Year of the Bow GotY Contender

#1 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Battlefield 3 will get its own bow with the upcoming Aftermath DLC. It's a 'tinkered together from salvage' crossbow and it'll come with a variety of highly specialized bolts to toy with. All of which are to be seen in this Premium Exclusive *harr harr* video. It's streaming with 60 FPS on Battlelog - that's something. Anyways...

For all you non-Premium peasants, here's a youtube video embed with all the crossbow sexiness you'll ever want outside of actually playing the game - and it looks like a good time, never doubt it.

#2 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

That actually looks pretty awesome.

#3 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

This is going to break the game etc etc

#4 Posted by laserbolts (5310 posts) -

That does look extremely overpowered but awesome at the same time.

#5 Posted by Subjugation (4716 posts) -

So it's a one hit kill weapon?

#6 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1526 posts) -

has been a while since I played, but I dont like the look of that explosive bolt ... its hard enough to keep a chopper in the air as it is with all the shit thats flying at you ... the game certainly doesnt need another way of taking them down.

#7 Posted by Turambar (6640 posts) -

Xcom needs a plasma bow.  Just sayin'

#8 Posted by Azteck (7450 posts) -

I don't really play BF3 anymore but that weapon looks like so much fun. I want it.

#9 Posted by Giantstalker (1514 posts) -

Eh, I'll stick to, you know, guns.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.