Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Black Friday

wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

Edited By wmoyer83

All I got was Battlefield 3, and I am happy. I think this is the first time I actually bought something for Black Friday ever. I can't wait to play it. Best 30 dollars I ever spent.

wmoyer83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By wmoyer83

All I got was Battlefield 3, and I am happy. I think this is the first time I actually bought something for Black Friday ever. I can't wait to play it. Best 30 dollars I ever spent.

bigsmoke77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bigsmoke77

Did you really need to create a thread for this? maybe you should you have posted in here.

Rudy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Rudy

Somebody hates his mouse wheel? Seriously, how hard is it to skip over threads you don't approve of? If you want to prove someone's thread is useless than let it sit without a single reply.

:( Can't we all just get along? Or maybe we can settle this in a sanctioned BF3 event? Yeah! ;)

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

That's a good deal on a great game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.