EA NZ Limited Edition Mess

#1 Posted by thenexus (330 posts) -

EA Sold Limited Edition Copies in New Zealand and a load of them only had Normal Version of the game Codes. Expansion and update out and I am one of the people stuck not able to play the new maps etc because of this.

EA say to email or contact them with load of photo proof stuff. I like others have done the email, tried live chat, their tiwtter, facebook and people are either only getting offered a discount of the expansion or just totally ignored.

I was in the chat queue for 3 hours and gave up, tried again when it was 50 minutes, got to speak to someone who then terminated the chat before even saying anything. I gave a number to call, their site said they would call between 5 and 11 minutes - Never happened. Email still not replied to and ignored through every other means.

Pretty god dam appalling. I am not alone either.

#2 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1562 posts) -

Yep, that sounds about right for EA support these days.

#3 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Happened to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.