Each game in the series for $10 on Origin, today (9/20) only.

#1 Edited by johnLongview (133 posts) -

For Battlefield's 10th anniversary, EA is selling each game in the series for $10, until midnight tonight. Looks like download only... but I'm grabbing BF3 in case I ever get around to building a gaming PC.

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.holiday-deals-2011

Note that at the moment, it appears as though the original pricing is shown at checkout, not the promotional price. I've tweeted @Battlefield to let them know.

#2 Posted by Venatio (4493 posts) -

I wonder if my laptop has any chance of running BF3, just bought it, its a pretty good gaming computer

#3 Posted by PhilipDuck (567 posts) -

Great deal, i've bought BF3 as i only played it 360 which was pretty terrible. So be nice to play on PC.

#4 Posted by emem (1971 posts) -

There's BF3 on that list in the US?

#5 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4467 posts) -

Cool deals. The only thing I would get would be BF 3 but I already got that for free when I preordered ME 3.

#6 Edited by Outrager (177 posts) -

The deal is not currently working.

At the moment you will be charged full price. The Live Chat people said to wait a few hours and they should fix that. Or you can order it now at full price and they'll refund you the extra cost (which I don't think would be a good idea considering how much hassle that might be if it even works).

Also, how's BF3 multiplayer these days? I played a bunch of BFBC2 and really liked it, but never any of the older BF games (I was too busy playing Counter-Strike).

#7 Posted by BirthWild (260 posts) -

@Outrager: Ah! Yeah I had it in my shopping cart as full price and was concerned so I thought I'd do it later, glad I saw this... I don't like dealing with any customer service even if its good :/

#8 Posted by johnLongview (133 posts) -

At least on my end, the deal appears to be working now.

#9 Edited by believer258 (12081 posts) -

Fuck, I just bought the damn third game for $20 and though I was getting a good deal. Ah, well.

EDIT: Does anyone still play Bad Company 2 on PC anymore?

#10 Posted by RE_Player1 (7573 posts) -

Do people still play 2142?

#11 Posted by Outrager (177 posts) -

How is BF3 if I don't buy any of the expansions? Or are they sort of required cause no one plays just the original?

#12 Posted by RenMcKormack (1074 posts) -

@msavo said:

Do people still play 2142?

Do you guys want to play 2142? I DO.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.