Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

"Endgame's" Capture the Flag Trailer

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

I guess CTF will only ever be this focused in proper clan matches, but damn does it look fun. Almost makes me want to go out and apply to a proper BF3 clan, just to get in on CTF and play it the way it's meant to be played...

...and flippin Air Superiority is back too. Bound to be better than Tank Superiority, because Jets are actually built to deal with lock-on warfare - and remain fun to play while doing so.

Premium - what a treat it was. Best Battlefield post-launch customer experience to date.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

OK, so I dropped out of the Battlefield loop a little while ago. I thought they were done with DLC, or is this the last one?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

That's a LOT of planes. Sadly air warfare ain't my thang in BF3.

The capture the flag stuff on bike looks rad, especially the bikes themselves.

Now that my little brother got a new gaming laptop (and is now playing BF3 on PC instead of a 360) I will probably make a return to the game myself.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Seppli

@believer258 said:

OK, so I dropped out of the Battlefield loop a little while ago. I thought they were done with DLC, or is this the last one?

Last one. Guess the BF4 hype train will get rollin' around E3. Likely going to be a launch title for the next boxes, and I'll be definitely on that. *knock on wood*

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Justin258

@Seppli said:

@believer258 said:

Last one. Guess the BF4 hype train will get rollin' around E3. Likely going to be a launch title for the next boxes, and I'll be definitely on that. *knock on wood*

Cool! Actually, I let it finish downloading again while I was off to school/work today, so I'm jumping back into BF3, though Premium costs too much so I'll have to stick with vanilla maps and Karkand.

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By PhatSeeJay

Been an awesome year of hard work and amazing response from the players.

18 months ago I was unemployed and about to give up and go back to school. Instead got a shot at BF3. Definitely worth it.

KittyVonDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By KittyVonDoom

You can tell that trailer is staged because nobody strapped C4 to any of the bikes.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By pweidman

LOL, fucking DICE. Dirt bikes and CTF? Gotta love those guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.