Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Favourite class?

• 52 results
    Nevan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nevan

So what's your favourite class out of the four, and what weapon do you like the most? Attachments included if you want.

I personally am split between Assault and Recon...

Assult: I usually use the M(16? God forbid I remember which number it is at a time like this) with nothing special on it, Bipod, ACOG Scope. Defib (duh) and health pack. Pistol doesn't really matter for me, usually pick the Tact. M9.

Recon: Any bolt action, straight pull bolt, ballistic scope, laser sight. The Silenced pistol (the name escapes me,) MAV, Radar Beacon.

So what about you guys?

easthill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By easthill

I mostly play assault, with some engineer and recon depending on my mood.

Assault: AK-74M with iron sights, foregrip and suppressor. Medpacks and defib.

Engineer: AKS-74u / M4A1 with iron sights, foregrip and suppressor. RPG-7 / SMAW and repair tool.

Recon: SV98 / M40A5 with ACOG / Rifle Scope (depends on the map), straight pull bolt and laser sight.

I use the G17C Suppressed for all my classes.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Canteu

I only really play assault and support. My gaming partner plays engineer so i don't need to cover that area myself.

Assault - AK-74M or KH2002, foregrip, 4x ACOG No third attachment, because real men have loud guns and only children use underslungs. Raffica, because it is the best gun in the game.

Support - SAW simply because all the other MG's are useless in comparison, they really need to fix this, 3.4x scope, Foregrip and extended mag just because really. Once again, Raffica...best gun ever.

When i played recon i only used the SKS simply because that gun is fucking stupid good. But i only played till i got my service star.

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ShaneDev

Assault is my favorite. I use the AEK-971 with a Holographic sight, heavy barrel and a foregrip, with the M1911 as the side arm. After that Recon would be my second favorite but I rarely ever do actual sniping. I use the M39 with a Holographic sight, a bipod and I don't remember what the other attachment is. I use the G18 as the sidearm then. As an engineer I just use the P90 and G18. I think I only played about 15 minutes as the support class so it's the default set up there. Anyway assault is one I will always play as unless I get bored and play Recon or have to blow up a tank or aircraft then it's the Engineer.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By swoxx

Really depends on the map for me.

Going from the Battlelog though it goes like this:

Assault 74% complete to 5x Service stars

Support 98% complete to 1x Service star

Engineer 87% complete to 1x Service star

Recon 48% complete to 1x Service star

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic

In the BF2 days classes meant something. There was a lot of them and each one had its task and vibe, and I played Anti-Tank mostly.

In BF3 with only four classes and so many functions for each one, none of them really has any characteristics that make you go "Man this is my kit of choice".. I just use all of them based on mood.

Feikken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Feikken

I play every class but Recon

Recon is for pussies

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By natetodamax

Engineer is my favorite. I hate not being able to take out vehicles as the other classes (except for Support for has C4, but that's really dangerous) and the weapons for the most part are great and fun to use.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By VisariLoyalist

My favorite class is assault. It's the same archetype that I enjoyed playing in killzone 2 bassically medium range low recoil medium rate of fire large enough clip for most engagements.

Weapon: FAMAS 6x rifle scope, foregrip, heavy barrel

I find with that set up I can shoot full auto much farther than most and be deadly accurate. It's kind of insane when it works really well. The best map for this set up though is really metro just because there's a lot of long shots that force people to take a certain path and the gun has some flexibility for you to dance around a little bit and move out of harms way while still keeping the hurt on most of the time.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#10  Edited By damnboyadvance

I used to play Support all the time, but I've played Assault a lot more as of late.  The F2000 is a beast in close to mid-range combat. 

I'll also play as the Recon sometimes, just to spot with the MAV. That will give you a lot of points, especially if you can roadkill.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
    tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By tim_the_corsair

Recon with a supressed PDW or shotgun is heaps of fun.

Getting behind enemy lines and just laying waste to everyone via your radar and then respawning on a beacon constantly is amazingly powerful.

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

I was mostly Recon when I played it all the time. Was never really much of a "Run-n'-Gun" type of player. Except for Gears 3. That's pretty much all Run-n'-Gun.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By joshthebear

Engineer all the time as the ability to take out vehicles is essential. My weapon of choice is usually an A-91 with foregrip, suppressor, and PK-A 3.4x scope.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By PandaBear

@boshjoyer said:

Engineer all the time as the ability to take out vehicles is essential. My weapon of choice is usually an A-91 with foregrip, suppressor, and PK-A 3.4x scope.

Don't you find the rocket launcher underpowered for vehicle take-downs?

And as for my favourite class it's Support (explosives and mounted guns are awesome), Engineer (like a few of the guns, repairing my own tank is the best though), Assault (great primary guns, FAMAS is awesome, good to rack up points with on Operation Metro by healing and revivng) and lastly Recon (hardly ever ... but I've been messing around with it lately. Don't really snipe, just shotgun and setup mobile span points).

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By huntad

Either Assault or Engineer. I like supporting the team more than getting a ton of kills. At least that's what I keep telling myself...

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @PandaBear said:

@boshjoyer said:

Don't you find the rocket launcher underpowered for vehicle take-downs?

And as for my favourite class it's Support (explosives and mounted guns are awesome), Engineer (like a few of the guns, repairing my own tank is the best though), Assault (great primary guns, FAMAS is awesome, good to rack up points with on Operation Metro by healing and revivng) and lastly Recon (hardly ever ... but I've been messing around with it lately. Don't really snipe, just shotgun and setup mobile span points).

2 shots up the ass is the way to go if youre alone.
    So the tank only really has time to react equivalent to a single RPG reload. 
    When there are 2+ dudes with rockets tanks go down super fast unless you back out.
    Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Tennmuerti

Don't really have a preference. I pretty much play everything. Depending on situation.
    Only real preference I have is being in a tank if there is a tank available :P

Hence the large number of kills in tanks on my soldier, MBT mastery, tank kills, anti vehicle medals

bwmcmaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bwmcmaste

Engineer or Assault (when playing Metro). I'm usually a tank guy, so it makes sense to pick Engineer more often than not.

As long as you support your team (i.e. not a useless turd sitting at the back of the map), you're doing alright.

wicked_wumpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By wicked_wumpus

I usually start with assault or support and then switch over to engineer temporarily to take out tanks/helis/etc. Enemy tanks seem to love rolling over my landmines =)

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20  Edited By buft

Support is my favourite but i switch it up with whatever is needed in any given situation.

art_monkey79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By art_monkey79
    No Caption Provided

Engineer, I thought Assault would be my favorite. Having a launcher comes in very handy when you have to deal with tanks.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By RIDEBIRD

Support.

Too bad all the weapons are complete shit in comparison to the assault ones, on any range, any firing method, any accessories. So yeah I mostly roll with M16A3, assault, or fuck around with RPK as support and get 3-4000 less points.

Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Donos

Recon, QBU-88 with a foregrip and 4x. Headshot all the things.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By m1k3

really like playing recon. its especially satisfying shooting guys on the run from distance.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Ertard said:

Support.

Too bad all the weapons are complete shit in comparison to the assault ones, on any range, any firing method, any accessories. So yeah I mostly roll with M16A3, assault, or fuck around with RPK as support and get 3-4000 less points.

Bipod. Enjoy your fully automatic sniper rifle with 200 bullets in a clip and almost no recoil.

A single good support can hold a proper choke on Rush against half the enemy team.

Or slap on a grip + laser and you can run around TDM hipfiring to the top place.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MrKlorox

I like support a lot in BF3 and it's by far my most played class. Being able to resupply yourself and take out vehicles solo is great. And resupplying others nets you a shit ton of points if you rake in enough ribbons. 

Don't really have a preferred gun though. I like the accuracy and ROF of the QBB-95, but the smaller magazine is kind of annoying. Is that a bug like the single-shot and burst fire modes presumably are, or not? It shows 100 count in battlelog. I also like the basic non-LMG weapons for that class due to their quicker reloads when I'm getting up in people's faces, instead of covering and suppressing from afar.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RIDEBIRD

@Tennmuerti: ..but you're static, and therefore there's really no point unless you're defending on some rush maps. Bipod users are free kills if you know what you're doing. It sucks for any sort of decent play, especially in it's current form, that might change in the patch since it's supposed to be less buggy and somewhat fast to deploy. Hipfiring is several 100% more accurate with an assault rifle, but sure, if you ambush more then 4+ people at once in TDM your LMG is worth it because of the magazine size, even though the spread makes the weapon unable to hit anything human sized after 15 shots (the spread is pretty much THE LMG issue).

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Ertard said:

@Tennmuerti: ..but you're static, and therefore there's really no point unless you're defending on some rush maps. Bipod users are free kills if you know what you're doing. It sucks for any sort of decent play, especially in it's current form, that might change in the patch since it's supposed to be less buggy and somewhat fast to deploy. Hipfiring is several 100% more accurate with an assault rifle, but sure, if you ambush more then 4+ people at once in TDM your LMG is worth it because of the magazine size, even though the spread makes the weapon unable to hit anything human sized after 15 shots (the spread is pretty much THE LMG issue).

That's why I mentioned rush maps, LMG can excel in all but 3 of them. (tdm is fine for that too). Obviously a bipod will suck on huge conquest maps (but there are some that also work). For every tool there is a use.

And a bipoded support who is any good can snipe with that thing just fine.

With grip I can easily top TDM charts with an LMG, you just need to use it properly. With bipod spread is virtually 0. With grip and ADS you fire in bursts and accuracy is fine. With grip and laser you can win CQB most of the time because you can prefire, the other guy can't afford the bullets. Holding down the button and firing 15 bullets in a stream with an LMG is just silly unless youre a metre away or something.

We can argue all day, but I've had great success with LMGs when applied where their strenghts are suited best. /shrug

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RIDEBIRD

@Tennmuerti: I can top anything with anything.

The problem is I get 3000 points more as assault then support (which is my second best) because I get like 10-15 more kills and die less.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#30  Edited By big_jon

Though I use Engineer the most because I am a Vehicle whore, I want to like support the most, damn LMG's are so inconsistant though...

I use the Scar with grip and silencer with Engineer, M249 saw with support, rarely with the Bipod as it is useless the majority of the time, and I use the m16a3 as assault, it is solid and looks cool, Fuck the OP Famas, that thing is for try hards who need a crutch to win games.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Ertard said:

@Tennmuerti: I can top anything with anything.

The problem is I get 3000 points more as assault then support (which is my second best) because I get like 10-15 more kills and die less.

By your logic that makes sniper rifles and carbines suck because you get less points with those classes. C'mon.

My argument isn't what class someone (personally) plays best with. My argument is that LMGs are not worse or better then assault rifles, they simply have different method of application and when used where appropriately can do better then ARs.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By pweidman

I play Engineer by far the most. Assault only on the tighter indoor maps like Metro, or the smaller city stuff like Seine Crossing(right name? lol). I like healing, reviving, and the great assault weapons Assault gets, but I play mostly to kill and help vehicles, tanks especially. I have a few repair medals pretty sure. Currently really finding the SCAR worth the time to accessorize btw. 7.62 does make a difference ime.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MeierTheRed
    No Caption Provided
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By big_jon

@Tennmuerti: LMG's are worse over all then assault rifles IMO, they take twice the time to kill someone and are ass at range, it bums me out but they are too inconsistent to be compared to the most powerful weapon class in the game.

The only good thing about them is their clip size, but when you die in a one on one fight that doesn't mean shit.

My Scar with a silencer is often more affective then my M249 at 100 yards, that is fucked up.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Tennmuerti

@big_jon said:

@Tennmuerti: LMG's are worse over all then assault rifles IMO, they take twice the time to kill someone and are ass at range, it bums me out but they are too inconsistent to be compared to the most powerful weapon class in the game.

The only good thing about them is their clip size, but when you die in a one on one fight that doesn't mean shit.

My Scar with a silencer is often more affective then my M249 at 100 yards, that is fucked up.

LMGs are beast at range with a bipod. If you are using LMGs at range in any other way you're doing it wrong. Their bullet dmg and rpms are on par with ARs

Same reason you don't run around in CQB with a sniper rifle on a normal server.

Appropriate use of tools.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By big_jon

@Tennmuerti: Bipods are useless 80% of the time.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tennmuerti

@big_jon said:

@Tennmuerti: Bipods are useless 80% of the time.

80% of what time?

Definately not the time where it is situationally apropriate to use them.

And bipods aren't the only way to use LMGs.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By big_jon

@Tennmuerti: The times when it is appropriate to use Bipods are very rare.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tennmuerti

@big_jon said:

@Tennmuerti: The times when it is appropriate to use Bipods are very rare.

And?

Don't use them outside of those situations problem solved.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RIDEBIRD

@Tennmuerti: And my point is they don't. They are never better. Even if you use bipod you're completely useless in comparison to an AR in 80% of all situations.

Your argument for LMG + bipod over range is good and that is their use. The problem is LMGs have no capability doing any close/mid range combat what so ever in comparison to ARs. The spread is ridiculous and completely unpredictable in all situations, foregrip, bipod or nothing. It's not even related to recoil, it just happens, even if you burst. ARs don't work like that. That's the flaw in the current LMG design that if DICE is to believed is going to be fixed.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Ertard said:

@Tennmuerti: And my point is they don't. They are never better.

Bipoded LMG on Bazar rush says high. There are plenty of places where a bipoded LMG is better then an AR. Saying never is just silly.

Even if you use bipod you're completely useless in comparison to an AR in 80% of all situations.

Then don't use LMGs in those situations, did you not read my other replies in the thread?

Your argument for LMG + bipod over range is good and that is their use. The problem is LMGs have no capability doing any close/mid range combat what so ever in comparison to ARs.

Neither do sniper rifles.

The spread is ridiculous and completely unpredictable in all situations, foregrip, bipod or nothing.

Haven't found that to be the case when using LMGs bipoded, there is less recoil/spread then any other type of gun. With foregrip LMG looses to AR in a straight up fight, which is why you don't fight ARs head on and use your ammo count to your advantage.

And close range LMGs can trump ARs due do prefire. Bipod isn't the only way to go.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RIDEBIRD

@Tennmuerti: You want to stay mobile to be good and to do the most for your team. Holding down a single spot is rarely that good so that the bipod is worth it. Of course I'll use a LMG in any situation, the weapon should be valid to use. It's not like you can pop out a PDW midfight and win, or switch to your pistol for that matter. Sniper rifles are supposed to be long range weapons and are only effective if you hit like 50% headshots. You see, ARs are effective on all ranges, except very long range, where as LMGs are only effective either bipoded or crouched/proned mid range foregrip, where they still have nowhere near the damage against an AR.

How do you not fight ARs straight up? Hell, I've lost fights where I had the drop because the LMG just doesn't hit close range dude to hidden spread. That _never_ happens with an AR in my hand. Never. Regardless, AR single shot or burst is still better on range against foregrip LMG. Bipod, nope, but you have to deploy that, and a dude that isn't going to kill you before you do never was a threat anyway.

I just checked your profile out, and you have a good K/D and overall stats, but I have about 150 SPM on you, and no, I don't play metro cq64. I can almost guarantee that is because I never stop moving and run around like an idiot, which is the way to get points.That's what annoys me about LMGs, really, because I want to play support but I don't want to get fucking owned or gimp myself. I know they can be better in some very rare situations, but the thing is that the devs acknowledge the problems and are going to fix it. Another issue with LMGs is that you have more spread when firing when you recently sprinted, which is dumb as fuck. No other weapon has this, and yes, they're huge, but come on, it's not like BF3 is especially realistic.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Ertard said:

@Tennmuerti: You want to stay mobile to be good and to do the most for your team. Holding down a single spot is rarely that good so that the bipod is worth it.

Depends on the map. Rush mobility is not always necessary. And you can always reposition.

Of course I'll use a LMG in any situation, the weapon should be valid to use.

Again you don't use sniper rifles in every situation, plenty of weapons only function well when applied correctly.

Sniper rifles are supposed to be long range weapons and are only effective if you hit like 50% headshots

Exacly my point! And LMGs are choke hold weapons.

You see, ARs are effective on all ranges, except very long range, where as LMGs are only effective either bipoded or crouched/proned mid range foregrip, where they still have nowhere near the damage against an AR.

It's not just about effectiveness by range. But by situation. Why are you saying they aren't as damaging as ARs when bipoded? That's just factually wrong. They have equivalent if not higher bullet dmg and rpm, combined with no recoil. And even slower dmg drop with rnage.

How do you not fight ARs straight up?

You just don't. Why would i fight in bad situations? I don't fight ARs straight up with carbines or sniper rifles either. ARs dominate straight up close/midrange combat. As they should.

Hell, I've lost fights where I had the drop because the LMG just doesn't hit close range dude to hidden spread. That _never_ happens with an AR in my hand.

I agree the LMG spread is ridiculous when they are fired straight up. LMGs have issues, i'm not denying this at all.

I just checked your profile out, and you have a good K/D and overall stats, but I have about 150 SPM on you, and no, I don't play metro cq64.

You have the drop on me, I keep my stats easy to find, but I don't know yours :)

I can almost guarantee that is because I never stop moving and run around like an idiot, which is the way to get points.That's what annoys me about LMGs, really, because I want to play support but I don't want to get fucking owned or gimp myself.

We have different playstyles and thats fine. I don't play for points. Conquest i play for lulz and to chill, Rush I play to make my team win at any cost, period. TDM I play for the fast pace and k/d.

You can't measure the viability of every weapon and playstyle by how fast one can get points with it, in my opinion. Down that road lies madness and monotony (to me).

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RIDEBIRD

@Tennmuerti: I found yours like you find mine. If that doesn't work: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Ertardo/stats/350267760/

You can totally win against ARs with both carbines and sniper rifles midrange, cqc for carbines as well. I've popped quite a few headshots with L96 midrange on assaults.

And I don't play for points, but point's come automatically when you play the game right - making your team win that is. Resupply is usually a better pointmaker then revives/heals as you don't have to care really. But seriously, in a 32p CQ map of somewhat average length I usually end up with 7-10k as assault, and 4-6k-ish as support, just because the difference in kills is that big. Sure, my playstyle isn't optimal for LMGs, but that's a huge difference, and the reason lies wholly in the fact that LMGs can't hit for shit.

About damage, statistically they have the same indeed. The damage drop is exactly the same on M249. It's just that you will not hit 6 bullets in succession with most LMGs, but you will with most ARs. That's just dumb.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Ertard said:

You can totally win against ARs with both carbines and sniper rifles midrange, cqc for carbines as well. I've popped quite a few headshots with L96 midrange on assaults.

And I can say the same for LMGs. :)

And I don't play for points, but point's come automatically when you play the game right - making your team win that is.

There are many ways to make your team win, that give little points. SOFLAM, piloting transport vehicles/helis, holding chokes with LMGs.

About damage, statistically they have the same indeed. The damage drop is exactly the same on M249. It's just that you will not hit 6 bullets in succession with most LMGs, but you will with most ARs. That's just dumb.

When bipoded you will.

Take a minute to look at your and mine accuracy stats on LMGs/ARs. I can see where you are coming from when your accuracy with ARs is 17ish and LMGs is in 10% range. My percentages are closer together. (also m60 is the worst lmg imo). This isn't because I shoot better with LMGs then you. I just use them only where it would make sense to do so.

Nentisys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Nentisys

Mostly assault but sometimes switching to engineer.

F2000 on assault with holo, foregrip, heavy barrel. I love reviving dudes in rush (which I play the most) because it really can change the flow of the match.

bwmcmaste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By bwmcmaste

@Tennmuerti said:

Exacly my point! And LMGs are choke hold weapons.

You see, ARs are effective on all ranges, except very long range, where as LMGs are only effective either bipoded or crouched/proned mid range foregrip, where they still have nowhere near the damage against an AR.

I agree the LMG spread is ridiculous when they are fired straight up. LMGs have issues, i'm not denying this at all.

I just checked your profile out, and you have a good K/D and overall stats, but I have about 150 SPM on you, and no, I don't play metro cq64.

• I've used bipods on carbines and found them to be quite effective, but this is greatly contingent upon the efforts of my team mates to secure the flanks. If you can manage to get a good vantage point, without being picked off by enemy snipers or being flanked by the opposing team, a bipod can be most effective. These are very specific circumstances though, so I wouldn't be too defensive of them as a whole.
    • LMGs are a tough weapon to use effectively, but I've seen some fellows run roughshod with an M249/foregrip/IRNV combo in Metro. However, this has lessened greatly with the recently attained ubiquity of the USAS12/frag ammo/extended clip combo.
    Feikken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Feikken

@Wicked_Wumpus:

no I hate it, so stop it!! argh!

ChillyUK7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ChillyUK7

Assault, weapons are fun to use and I can heal teamates etc, the sniper is a ton of fun aswell, btw heres a pic I made, you gotta click it I don't know what's goin on with the medium option.

No Caption Provided
    Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Karl_Boss

Assault

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.