Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Giant Bomb PC Platoon?

HealingPancake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HealingPancake

Is there an active Giant Bomb Battlefield 3 clan? If not is there one that someone would let me join?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Branthog

Not any longer. We had an awesome always-full server and a huge community. It died on November 9th, when Skyrim came out. For the last couple weeks, I've gotten back into BF3, but I can't find a good server or three for the life of me. They're all JUST CQ or JUST BK or JUST one map 24x7. Can't find an always-full huge-map server with plenty in the rotation and a good community, no matter what. Almost enough to make me move on to another game. It seems like for such a popular game, this should not be an issue...

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eribuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By Eribuster
    Nentisys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Nentisys

@Branthog said:

Not any longer. We had an awesome always-full server and a huge community. It died on November 9th, when Skyrim came out. For the last couple weeks, I've gotten back into BF3, but I can't find a good server or three for the life of me. They're all JUST CQ or JUST BK or JUST one map 24x7. Can't find an always-full huge-map server with plenty in the rotation and a good community, no matter what. Almost enough to make me move on to another game. It seems like for such a popular game, this should not be an issue...

What ? I don't have any trouble finding good servers. Although I 99% of the time I play HC Rush and on EU servers so it might be different for US.

HealingPancake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HealingPancake
    Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Wemibelle

I don't have much trouble finding servers either but I exclusively play 32-man servers because I like the smaller action. It may be strange but I kinda don't like the vehicle part of Battlefield and much prefer infantry combat. Also, I've been playing a lot of TDM servers the last few weeks to improve my aim.

lazerblades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By lazerblades

any chance of a second, sister platoon? the GBSquad is full up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.