Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Giant Bombsquad BF3 360 server CREATED!

• 65 results
    DjDonFrancisco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By DjDonFrancisco

I hopped on last night at about 12:30 EST. It was populated by about 14 people, including 1 or 2 GB duders. The matches were okay until we got to Metro on Rush. Then the spawn camping started. Ugh, That pretty much ruined it for me and I was on the defending side. Wish I could've gotten on when more guys from the community were on.

ShenaniganZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ShenaniganZ

lets see if anyone is on this thing

Avatar image for financingisfree
    financingisfree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By financingisfree

@believer258 said:

A lot of people will be watching TNT's at that time so that's a definite "not good" from me. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings are probably best.

While i agree that a lot of people will be watching TNT at that time (myself included), that seems like a good time because it is assuredly time people here have blocked out to be dedicated to sitting down and doing "GB stuff." I just figured we could multitask, watching TNT and making our own mini-TNT in BF3 (enough rhyming acronyms!).

Maybe we can move it to the time immediately following a TNT. people will be already sitting in front of a screen and will likely be ready to talk about what just happened.

the issue with weekend evenings is that, with what limited free time i already have in my adult life, i would rather try and have *some* social outside of my house time on Friday and Saturday evenings. Maybe sunday evenings could also work.

i wish there was a better way to get this advertised to people in the community. i am sure there are plenty of GB-ers who havent played in a while, but would like to come back for the right group of friends to play with on a regular basis. Also, i hereby state that idea of the battlelog platoon (in general) is pretty worthless in its current implementation. we need another way.

@believer258 said:

@financingisfree

May I suggest adding a password to the server and messaging it around so that only Giantbombers can join and NOT randoms?

I want to do this. really do. but i agree that limiting it to only GBers would mean we would never get full games going. there just arent enough people who play regularly to keep the server filled up at different times of day. what i WILL do, when we nail down a time that suits more people, is put a password on the server and clear it out directly before our community game night. then i will post the password for it in the forum. that way only people who know about the CGN will be able to get on.

for now if you want to find the other GBers playing, my suggestion would be to USE YOUR MIC. change your chat from squad to team, ask if there are any GBers talking in the team chat. then squad up with them if you can or want to switch back to squad talk. otherwise just stick with team talk and you will have a better experience. This is still a fluid thing. we will work it out. I will try to be more active in this forum this week, so we can get more details/updates worked out. we have all summer.

Avatar image for financingisfree
    financingisfree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By financingisfree
    KillerPidgeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By KillerPidgeon

I've applied. Gamertag is Ki11erPidgeon

KirePDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By KirePDX

I wish I had looked for this over the weekend. I'm just starting to get back into BF3, but can't keep on soloing if I want to keep up at all. I don't know what kind of play time I'll get this week, but I'll hop in when I can, and keep tracking if anything gets scheduled.

GT: KirePDX

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By big_jon

So this happened in the server today...

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58  Edited By ep_driver

Numbu One Stuna

Would love to play some BF with GB'ers!

JYoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By JYoung

WarsJosh

Just picked the game up and renewed XBL after a lengthy absence, I need some duders with mics to play with.

superfred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By superfred

Superfred7. Finally bought the game a few days ago.

Avatar image for chadmasterflash
    ChadMasterFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By ChadMasterFlash

Just got the game can you add me? GT: ChadMasterFlash

Avatar image for murderslingshot
    MurderSlingshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MurderSlingshot

I just started playing but can I get in on this?

GT:MurderSlingshot

Jetpaction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Jetpaction

Is this still alive and kickin' ? Would love to join, already applied. Gamertag: Jetpaction.

Are there any more people from EU in there, or am I just the one?

P00zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By P00zombie

Is this server still active? I just got my copy of BF3 back today. GT: poozombie and I'm lookin for rad squadmates!

brundlefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By brundlefly

my gamertag is- The Batman JLA

If this server is still active I would very much like to play with some Giant Bomb Duders.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.