Hey 360 owners. You know that gamestop pre order?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
#1 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -
Freness 
 
 
 
This is the gamestop Physical Warfare package which includes immediate access to the Type 88 LMG, the DAO-12, flechette ammo for the DAO-12, and a flash suppressor for the SKS sniper rifle. 
 
So ya download and enjoy. A little boost for your early adventures. 
Avatar image for uberexplodey
#2 Posted by UberExplodey (996 posts) -

Thanks dude!

Avatar image for jakob187
#3 Posted by jakob187 (22799 posts) -

OH LAWL! That kooky Xbox Live...

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -
Bump because of free stuff! 
Avatar image for ahmadmetallic
#5 Posted by AhmadMetallic (19302 posts) -

Yeah, it was exclusive for a month and now it's free for all. Good thread to remind people to grab that pack

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -
@AhmadMetallic said:
Yeah, it was exclusive for a month and now it's free for all. Good thread to remind people to grab that pack
Im super tempted now to get this for 360. Metallic push me over the edge dude. You know what I like. Big explosions and Jets shot out of the air. NOW FETCH ME YOUTUEB
Avatar image for ahmadmetallic
#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (19302 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@AhmadMetallic said:
Yeah, it was exclusive for a month and now it's free for all. Good thread to remind people to grab that pack
Im super tempted now to get this for 360. Metallic push me over the edge dude. You know what I like. Big explosions and Jets shot out of the air. NOW FETCH ME YOUTUEB
  
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13807 posts) -
@AhmadMetallic said:
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@AhmadMetallic said:
Yeah, it was exclusive for a month and now it's free for all. Good thread to remind people to grab that pack
Im super tempted now to get this for 360. Metallic push me over the edge dude. You know what I like. Big explosions and Jets shot out of the air. NOW FETCH ME YOUTUEB
  
Was sold at " im running like a little pussy" 
Avatar image for nux
#9 Posted by Nux (2677 posts) -

Thanks Duder!

Avatar image for lego_my_eggo
#10 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1129 posts) -

looks like its free for PSN as well according to PS.Blog.

Avatar image for weggles
#11 Posted by WEGGLES (735 posts) -

What about the PC players?

Avatar image for ocean_h
#12 Posted by Ocean_H (283 posts) -

@Lego_My_Eggo said:

looks like its free for PSN as well according to PS.Blog.

It is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.