Hey 360 owners. You know that gamestop pre order?

#1 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
Freness 

This is the gamestop Physical Warfare package which includes immediate access to the Type 88 LMG, the DAO-12, flechette ammo for the DAO-12, and a flash suppressor for the SKS sniper rifle. 

So ya download and enjoy. A little boost for your early adventures. 
#2 Posted by UberExplodey (942 posts) -

Thanks dude!

#3 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -

OH LAWL! That kooky Xbox Live...

#4 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
Bump because of free stuff! 
#5 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Yeah, it was exclusive for a month and now it's free for all. Good thread to remind people to grab that pack

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@AhmadMetallic said:
Yeah, it was exclusive for a month and now it's free for all. Good thread to remind people to grab that pack
Im super tempted now to get this for 360. Metallic push me over the edge dude. You know what I like. Big explosions and Jets shot out of the air. NOW FETCH ME YOUTUEB
#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@AhmadMetallic said:
Im super tempted now to get this for 360. Metallic push me over the edge dude. You know what I like. Big explosions and Jets shot out of the air. NOW FETCH ME YOUTUEB

#8 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@AhmadMetallic said:
@The_Laughing_Man said:
@AhmadMetallic said:

Was sold at " im running like a little pussy" 
#9 Posted by Nux (2419 posts) -

Thanks Duder!

#10 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1066 posts) -

looks like its free for PSN as well according to PS.Blog.

#11 Posted by WEGGLES (739 posts) -

What about the PC players?

#12 Posted by Ocean_H (290 posts) -

@Lego_My_Eggo said:

looks like its free for PSN as well according to PS.Blog.

It is.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.