I still actively play this game (PC)...

#1 Posted by mikeeegeee (1552 posts) -

... and I want people to play with. I'm to the point where I've gotten about as good as I can get miming teamplay with one-offer randos, so I'm looking for something a little more consistent. Nothing serious, just some cool dudes to look for when I log on. The GB server is routinely empty, though I'm sure there are a few of you who still hop around servers like I do. My Origin ID is mikeeegeee, and I enjoy tanks, the support class, hardcore, and long walks on the beach. Voice chat is cool, too, though I don't have mumbler and I'm still confounded by my inability to figure out in-game VOIP.

Totally on a tangent, but how fucking obliterated can those Karkand maps get? Played on a 1000 ticket Sharqi game earlier with fast spawn vehicles. It's completely bananas.

#2 Posted by xdaknightx69 (448 posts) -

well we do have bombing runs, have u checked the steam group or the platoon on battlelog? also are u on the massive PM for BF3

#3 Posted by SSully (4125 posts) -

orgin ID is SSully, feel free to add me.

#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@mikeeegeee: Hey there! We have two Giant Bomb servers, and we do bombing runs a couple of times a week. Feel free to join us in game and on mumble voice, and get to know other Battlefield duders! Main thread with all the info.

The bombing run schedule is located here:  http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GBBF3G/events 
Basically we play every tuesday and friday, and we have a North American vs. European players night Sunday one week, Saturday the next. 

@xdaknightx69 said:

@AhmadMetallic

Thanks for the bat signal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.