Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Is Premium still worth it at this point? Which platform?

bgdiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Hey guys. I bought BF3 originally in 2011, but I could never really get past the whole Battlelog thing, and the game fell by the wayside (I gave up before Back to Karkand was released). Recently, I asked my friend to borrow his Xbox copy, and I've come to enjoy it (maybe I just have more time now that university is out). He later told me that I could keep it, as he's getting rid of his Xbox for whatever reason.

Anyhow, I've been interested in Premium for a while now, but I'm conflicted as to whether it's still worth it, given that we're 3 months or so from BF4. I'll have a decent bit of time to play, but will I get any enjoyment out of it since BF4 is fast-approaching?

Second, should I get it on PC or 360 (if it is worth it, that is)? My PC can run it, but I didn't really like the experience, as stated above. However, I do know that it has a higher player count on maps. I have had a bit more fun on 360 though.

What do you guys think?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.