Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

just got bf3(360) and ive got questions

gamb1t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By gamb1t

ok so i played the beta.man this game looks amazing. huge leap from battlefield 2. question 1. am i halucinating or do the guns just not register half the time. (im talking pointblank behind people laying a clip and not 1 hp) . its been out for quite some time. is there no hope. maybe patch it or is it just wait for bf4 type deal.

2. the chopper is weaker? the tank is weaker? even the machine guns on the tank seem like airsoft bullets. is this gunna be fixed?

3. no captain? why did they take that aspect out and is there a chance we will have it back in bf4

4. how much further in rank wise till i get decent stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no c4? no kits for the class you select? this is stupid

5. jets fly super slow? is this just a console thing?

6. pc any better by having more players??

7. getting DLC, any map pack to get besides the bf2 pack which im about to purchase any moment i cant help it lol. i NEVER buy dlc this will be my first and im proud to say it.

edit, oh yeah duh i have 0 people to play with on console for bf3 and its not much of a single player type game so it would be cool to play with some peeps. add me "gamb1to" on 360

OfficeGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OfficeGamer

Not that big of a BF expert but I'll answer from my experience

• 1. am i halucinating or do the guns just not register half the time
    • I think it's as bad as any game really
    • 2. the chopper is weaker? the tank is weaker? even the machine guns on the tank seem like airsoft bullets. is this gunna be fixed?
    • Not really?
    • 3. no captain? why did they take that aspect out and is there a chance we will have it back in bf4
    • I heard the captain (or is it commander?) was a very cool position in the first game but they probably took it out to make the game simpler
    • 4. how much further in rank wise till i get decent stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no c4? no kits for the class you select? this is stupid
    • Each class has its unlockables, so the C4 for example isn't tied to your rank but to your progress in the class which has C4 - Support.
    • 5. jets fly super slow? is this just a console thing?
    • I heard they slowed them down also as a means to make the game simpler and easier for new people
    • 6. pc any better by having more players??
    • I've seen a few videos of the 64 player matches and man, it's another world. Probably why I haven't touched my Xbox game in months, the videos are better than my game
    • 7. getting DLC, any map pack to get besides the bf2 pack which im about to purchase any moment i cant help it lol. i NEVER buy dlc this will be my first and im proud to say it.
    • Depends on what you like. Close Quarters and Aftermath are city maps, and the one with the big maps is.. big maps!
    konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well in my opinion

-you are hallucinating

- choppers and tanks are weaker cause they super easy to use now

-no commander not even on Pc

-you can give them money to unlock everything

-jets are slow

-Pc = metro with lots of grenade and Rpg spam

-dlc wise I dunno cause I play Pc and it's mostly default,ak, some am,b2k and no cc

- I fucken hate typing on this new mobile site

-

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.