Looking for squad mates (PS3)

#1 Posted by rotorious (76 posts) -

If anyone wants to add me feel free, as I have grown tired of rezzing people and receiving no support whatsoever. PSN ID: rotorious.

#2 Posted by MildMolasses (3229 posts) -

Don't try so hard. Squad mates will find you when you least expect it

#3 Posted by Devil240Z (3439 posts) -

Go ahead and add me if you want I play pretty regularly.

#4 Posted by RE_Player1 (7526 posts) -

Add me, RE_Player is my PSN ID. I might not be able to play a lot this week, I have 4 exams to study for, but I want to get back in it.

#5 Posted by ikilledthedj (334 posts) -

ikilledthedj , epiic89 , protectyounicorn We play pretty tightly together

#6 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -

Add me! I've been looking for a squad to join. I always still do pretty well going into a random squad, but I'd like to be in a stable one who I know is trying to help me as much as I'm helping them.

PSN: Wmaustin55

#7 Posted by awesomeusername (4218 posts) -

My PSN (or shall I say SEN) is terrible but here it is. anti-altair16 I'm pretty much never busy because I'm waiting to start college and stuff so I can play whenever. Just leave a message saying 'Giantbomb'.

#8 Posted by Swoxx (3008 posts) -

How come you guys don't have a dedicated thread for this?

#9 Posted by awesomeusername (4218 posts) -
#10 Edited by Swoxx (3008 posts) -

@awesomeusername: Can you still make a thread for what? BF3 PS3 thread? I don't see why not

#11 Posted by awesomeusername (4218 posts) -

@Swoxx: Okay. I just didn't want to make one and they end up locking it because they kind of already have one made.

#12 Posted by awesomeusername (4218 posts) -
#13 Posted by Swoxx (3008 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

@Swoxx: Okay. I just didn't want to make one and they end up locking it because they kind of already have one made.

Hey man, what do I know? I'm no silly mod :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.