Looking To Add Some People To Play With

#1 Posted by SquareMatt (22 posts) -

Sorry if this topic was brought up pretty recently, I'm honestly too tired to bother looking through a few pages of the forum.

Anyway, I'm looking for some people to play some Battlefield 3 with. I don't really care what mode or map back or anything, I just play for fun.

SquareMatt if you want to add me!

#2 Posted by VanderSEXXX (552 posts) -

on which platform? my soldier ID is VanderSEXX.

#3 Posted by KirePDX (71 posts) -

If you're looking for 360, I'm getting back into it - Kire PDX...or KirePDX, can't remember if there is a space.

#4 Posted by Jetpaction (76 posts) -

You can add me as well on 360: Jetpaction.

is recently playing this as well by the way, according to the last couple of Bombcasts. would be fun to play together with him!

#5 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

Are you looking for US or EU people?

#6 Posted by SquareMatt (22 posts) -

Sorry I'm playing on PC, not 360.

I'm in the US but I play with some people from the EU area as well, so either is fine with me.

#7 Posted by squiDc00kiE (367 posts) -

Just added you bro. Feel free to add me, anyone who sees this. squiDc00kiE (those are zeros)

#8 Posted by fatalbanana (212 posts) -

Go ahead and add me and we can play sometime my SN is FatalBanana

#9 Posted by cloudnineboya (849 posts) -

just started replaying id is feelmyfoot

#10 Posted by bemusedchunk (734 posts) -

now that i've completed my kickass living room media machine/game station i'm going to see how well it handles bf3.

so i'll be playing again. my id is avifalafel.

#11 Posted by SquareMatt (22 posts) -

Alright just added another few of you guys!

Just to note though I use voice chat if possible, as I've discovered how much better the game plays with it.

#12 Posted by RJ (124 posts) -

I'm also looking for other Bombers to play with on PC, I've added everyone who's responded so far.

My Origin ID is Onliner2 , and I'm on PC as well. Feel free to add me, I play BF3 on a regular basis.

#13 Posted by VanderSEXXX (552 posts) -

@squarematt: Which region do you normally play? cause I normally play in Japanese servers cause my ping in EU or US is pretty high.

#14 Posted by SquareMatt (22 posts) -
#15 Posted by shatteringlast (244 posts) -

Just grabbed this on PC. Love it! I'm in US servers too. Origin ID = Shatteringlast... I'm not very original.

#16 Edited by V10superguy (1 posts) -

I've been looking for some PC team players too. I added everyone who was willing on this post.

#17 Posted by itspizza (446 posts) -

I picked this up over christmas on Origin and just started playing again. ID: itsapizza

#18 Edited by gexecuter (196 posts) -

I have the xbox 360 version, my gamertag is worriedstudent8. Plenty of people play everyday, it's kinda crazy.

#19 Edited by Capum15 (5002 posts) -

I recently got it and it would be nice to play with more people. Origin ID: Capum15Returns

#20 Edited by killacam (1278 posts) -

add me up and help me understand what's happening! camcammycamcam (PC)

#21 Posted by Kyelb22 (294 posts) -

Just swapped my 360 version for a pc copy to play on my new computer. Looking for people to play with. Origin I'd is Kyelb22

#22 Posted by Lubermans (20 posts) -

Been meaning to get back into bf3, lets do this duders. Origin Id: lubermans

#23 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

I don't have Premium. :( Missed out on the great offer during the Holiday sales. I do have the Karkand pack because I pre-ordered it way back when.

#24 Posted by 49th (2853 posts) -

Just recently started playing this again, add me on Origin! I am in the EU.

ID: 51st

#25 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

We have to hone our skills as Battlefield The Fourth is on the horizon and where there is smoke there is either a fire or someone smoking something, either way, we're going there.

#26 Posted by tariqari (431 posts) -

ID: TariQari

#27 Posted by CactusJack (143 posts) -

Just started getting back into this as well. Add me on PC

CactusJack322

#28 Posted by Option (35 posts) -

Looking for anything to play online, so bored.

PC: DayLateGaming

#29 Edited by TheLastOtaku (40 posts) -

Hey guys I'm playing on PC as well. Playing with randoms is super boring and nobody ever uses voice chat. Hit me up with some friend requests: TheLastOtaku

Is there any GB platoon out there? Or do I have to join a platoon full of crazy people?

#30 Posted by ikilledthedj (334 posts) -

"ikilledthedj" just got premium on pc

#31 Posted by artdias (12 posts) -

playing EU, artdias90_

Not feeling motivated to play on ps3 multiplayer, though

#32 Posted by TehJedicake (903 posts) -

TehJedicake on PC =)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.