Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

MP #4 Patch Interrupted (360)

DrewHughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DrewHughes

I had the internet connection drop out whilst updating to the new multiplayer patch released a few days ago and booted it up a while afterward to have it first tell me my data was incomplete re-reward all of my unlocks and premium status. It still works but there's no way (like it said) that the whole 1.44gb patch was finished. I wanted to check with discerning individuals in the community about re-downloading the patch before I do something stupid like delete all my info irreparably. Thanks in advance, BolderKing (PC) and Bolder King (360) if you want to squad up some time!

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By big_jon

You should just be able to re download it, no deleting necessary.

DrewHughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DrewHughes

Still getting the "player data is damaged" warning but all the content pops in once I hit the main menu

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By big_jon

@DrewHughes: I think this has happened to me, if it offers for you to just delete it go ahead, you will have to reset your settings though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.