1. Bring down the brightness of flash lights and sun, it is unfair as hell to be blinded while fighting.
2. Buff long range LMG damage, LMG's are not mid range weapons, they are long range weapons, it's really dumb that you need a tripod to make them effective at any real range, when compared to assault rifles, I hate that they are so much harder to use than SMG's in long range half the time.
3. Nerf Stingers against attack and scout helicopters, every time I see a chopper I take it down with ease.
4. Tone down AA tanks, they are ridiculously OP right now in almost every way, my first game in one I went 23/0.
5. Tone down the armour in IFV's, APC's, and AA tanks these are not 60 ton MBT's they are lighter, faster, Vehicles, their armour should reflect that.
6. Humvees and Vodniks, do something about them, they have a huge amount of armour and bullet proof glass. Im not asking to make them bad, but it's pretty weak that if you're not an Engineer you are helpless.
7. Havoc is too sluggish when compared to the Cobra, it turns like a brick.
8. Change something about the snipers lock on thing, it is annoying as hell and flares seem to not help against it and when on a hill it makes choppers useless all too often.
9.Open up the Rush maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are all bad!!!!
10. Fix Rubber banding and lag, fix them.
11. Fix the nasty texture pop in, this game looks like ass half the time.
12. Make flares more consistent, half the time you deploy them and they still fail, this should not be happening.
I will update this list, I also should say I am on 360, these changes are intended for console versions of the game.