Official PS3 Platoon

#1 Edited by Xeiphyer (5604 posts) -

Hey guys, I noticed there were platoons made for 360 and a bunch for PC, so I made one for PS3.

Go get in it! 

***Send me a PM or reply in this thread once you have applied and I'll accept it ASAP***

Also, Check that logo I made. We definitely have the best logo now.
#2 Posted by Cabbage_TheMan (240 posts) -

Nice! I don't really think this does anything for ps3 though. We still have to add in every person's psn id, don't we?

#3 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

Ba-bump!

#4 Posted by KirillOrlov (222 posts) -

YAY! Someone to play with. I just applied as Swansons. Carill(psn id)

#5 Posted by dmoncla (6 posts) -

Getting this for Christmas. I'll be terrible at it but can't wait to join!

#6 Posted by GeneralMojo_786 (219 posts) -

am i late for the party?
ADD ME
genaralmojo   (with an A not E i know i know)

#7 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2992 posts) -

I would join but I have yet to figure out how to link my ps3 account with the EA account in any form

#8 Posted by GeneralMojo_786 (219 posts) -
@VisariLoyalist: Hey bro! i just made a battlelog account right now and applied for this clan
if you want to link your psn account to your EA, simply click on the psnlogo under the sign in section, it will easily hook you up
#9 Posted by Thiemen (57 posts) -

This still going? Then I'll join asap.

#10 Posted by WMWA (1162 posts) -

Yeah I'd like to join as well. Battlelog won't let me sign in from my phone though so I'll have to do it later. Add me on PSN though: Wmaustin55. Im on at least a few hours a night and need people to play with who actually work together. ^___^

#11 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: I wanted to join the squad long time ago and I guess I sent the application but I have not joined the squad yet. I'm guessing nobody firmed it?

#12 Posted by Xeiphyer (5604 posts) -
@nohthink: Aha, I got caught up with holidays and forgot to check it. Was hoping somebody else would have done something. Accepted everyone now though.
#13 Posted by nohthink (1223 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: Awesome! Thanks!

#14 Posted by rotorious (70 posts) -

This is still going...correct? If so add me me: PSN id rotorious. Thanks.

#15 Posted by awesomeusername (4184 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: Accept me on Battlelog! If you haven't. Also, mind telling me how that works? Do we just post a comment on the page asking anyone to play and add each others PSN from there?

#16 Posted by awesomeusername (4184 posts) -
#17 Posted by Lukeweizer (2679 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: Just sent an application. Same username as my GB name. Thanks!

#18 Posted by Xeiphyer (5604 posts) -
@Lukeweizer: Thanks for the message, added you in!
#19 Posted by Daveyo520 (6752 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: Sign me up!

(Be a dear and buy me a PS3 and a copy of the game)

#20 Posted by Xeiphyer (5604 posts) -
@Daveyo520 said:

@Xeiphyer: Sign me up!

(Be a dear and buy me a PS3 and a copy of the game)

Its in the mail!
#21 Posted by Zella (750 posts) -

Applied, psn is Zellla99 3 L's cause I made a typo and shitty sony won't allow name changes

#22 Posted by Daveyo520 (6752 posts) -
@Xeiphyer Thanks sexy face.
#23 Posted by Solh0und (1773 posts) -
@Xeiphyer: I just applied for the Platoon
#24 Posted by MightyDuck (1522 posts) -

@Xeiphyer: Are you guys still actively playing Battlefield 3? I just snagged a premium edition for fairly cheap and plan on hopping back into the battlefield. No pun intended.

I have a headset and just want to have a good time playing online. i can already tell you the whole KDR thing is horrible for me and I just have fun running around healing people and repairing things during the game.

My psn username is GetWhatYaGive.

#25 Posted by mountaga123 (1 posts) -

hi

#26 Posted by Shakezula84 (443 posts) -

@Xeiphyer said:

Hey guys, I noticed there were platoons made for 360 and a bunch for PC, so I made one for PS3.

Go get in it!

***Send me a PM or reply in this thread once you have applied and I'll accept it ASAP***

Still taking people into the platoon? I've sent a request on battlelog. Same username there as here.

#27 Posted by bitcloud (646 posts) -

@Shakezula84 said:

@Xeiphyer said:

Go get in it!

Still taking people into the platoon? I've sent a request on battlelog. Same username there as here.

It has been 7 months and it doesn't seem like those guys are on a lot unless they use different PSN ids. Add my clan server if you want an AM server to favourite.

#28 Posted by Xeiphyer (5604 posts) -

@bitcloud said:

@Shakezula84 said:

@Xeiphyer said:

Go get in it!

It has been 7 months and it doesn't seem like those guys are on a lot unless they use different PSN ids. Add my clan server if you want an AM server to favourite.

Added all the new folks into the platoon!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.