I'm worried DICE is gonna fuck up again like they did with Medal of Honor, and try to console noob the game. I own Bad Company 2, and it feels like a lite version of BF2...which isn't good or bad, it plays fan-fucking-tastic. However, for BF3 I got higher standards...the very best to be honest. I'm expecting BF3 to be the premier PC shooter once it hits retail and this is what I'm expecting:
- 128v128 Battles (BF2 had 64v64...pump that shit up a notch)
- Return of Fighter Jets (big one)
- A Good Supply of Unlocks, do it like BC2 but more frequent and more items.
- Auto-level a class, like if they stick with M16 or AK47, add that automatically to their Attacking Kit. If they stick with Sniper, add points to their Sniper Kit...no need to "manually" change a kit. Let users be a jack-of-all-trade, like on the real battlefield.
- Massive Gun Customization, if I want a long barrel with 4x, extended mag, and no shoulder rest...let me do it. Put in the system that MGS4 had...it was kick-ass.
- Destruction 2.0, but make it better. Don't let bitches be bitches by being snipers....blow those bitches up.
- Thermal Vision...add it already.
- No Regen Health, that shit is fucking stupid. Period.
That's my list. I think the PC version should be made by itself, and I swear if we get what happened with BC2 and just a console port but "enhanced", I'm gonna choke a bitch. Battlefield (proper) is not a console experience, and it should always be the premier focus of online. x.x
What do you lot want?