What's up glorious PC gamers (and console gamers who are lurking),
Now that it's been confirmed that jets are in the game, let's talk about what fighter jet's we'd like to see. I know BF2 didn't have that many, if I remember correctly I think it only had one or two. I feel that BF3 should focus on more jets as a way to make up for lost time. So here's a good list of Jets.
- F-16 Falcon - This is the base plane for the US Air Force, and other military branches. It's what reinvented the way fighter jets work, so it's only fitting that this is the plane that new flyers should start off with. It's a solid all-around-jet, that can help people learn how to use the basic mechanics.
- F-18 Hornet - After the flyer gets some kills and does some objectives, this should be the next logical step as it's a faster plane and focuses more on fighter-to-fighter. This is also the middle level plane as it requires far more skill compared to the F-16.
- F-22 Raptor - Yo, this plane is invincible. It has never been shot down, and is the world's most powerful plane, ever. It's the hight of American power, and only the top 10% or so should be allowed to use this out of all the flyers. Yo, this is the world's greatest plane and proof that the US Military is un-stopable.
- Panavia Tornado - It's a solid jet fighter that is comparable to the same level F-16 pilot. I don't know much else about it.
- Eurofighter Typhoon - It's a decent plane.
- Su-34 - Confirmed in the trailer, so it's in it.
- F-35 Lightning II - The only plane that the EU/Russians have that can try to compare with the F-22, it's a solid next-generation fighter jet. I'm not a fan, and think the F-22 is better (which it is).
Chinese Military - LOL THEY DON'T HAVE JETS THAT ARE COMPARABLE
Anyways, that's my base 3 list...sorry about not having that many details about the EU/Russians. Also, I don't know how the Chinese forces are going to have real planes as they will either be made up planes or older models from the EU. :|
NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK DAMMIT!