Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

PC Server

Arx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arx

A couple of friends and I rented a server that we are trying to populate. Link is below if you want join us! Right now it's just a Hard Core Rush server. But, we will put whatever people what to play on there. User name in BF3 is ArxUmbra. Add me to your friends list and hit me up. Hope to see you there!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/44ded55b-e3dd-4763-b97e-a7e2283ef8b5/Detroit-Gaming-HC-Rush-Votemap-Live-Admin/

TheAbidingDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheAbidingDude

I went to your page and got the 404 error, but this post was also over a month ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.