Pwned Episode 7 BF3 Special

#1 Posted by Wuddel (2100 posts) -

Nice too look at in many different ways, you know ...  

#2 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

For the love of proper embeds. Here's another embed. And thank for posting nontheless.
 
  

#3 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Holy widescreen, Seppli!   
 
It was a good watch, at least with the Karkand pack. I posted some screengrabs from the video in the Karkand thread.

#4 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -
@PhatSeeJay said:
Holy widescreen, Seppli!   
 
It was a good watch, at least with the Karkand pack. I posted some screengrabs from the video in the Karkand thread.
Blondie creeped me the fuck out with her fake and incessant smile. Didn't detract from all the sexy new footage snippets they showed. Really looks like they're going to be ready to go all-out at E3. Really liked what I saw and it looks like they will fully satisfy my lofty expectations.
#5 Posted by Kyle (2325 posts) -

PWNED? The show is called PWNED?? Seriously?? God that makes me not even want to watch this.

#6 Posted by Seppli (10250 posts) -

Dang - the DICE dudes look tired. Somebody needs to send them to the beach ASAP...
 
 
 
 
...of course only after BF3 has been shipped on schedule.

#7 Posted by DeanoXD (619 posts) -
@Kyle said:
PWNED? The show is called PWNED?? Seriously?? God that makes me not even want to watch this.
agreed, but the good looking blonde with her British accent makes it easier to watch.
#8 Edited by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

I JUST SAW THIS ON THE EA UK FORUMS WATCHING RIGHT MEOW 
 
 

HYPE! HYPE!

 
 
omfg the new footage! the interviews ! 
HYPE
#9 Posted by Wuddel (2100 posts) -

Well I think it is safe to say that there will be a playable build shown at E3. I mean when they are already talking about preorder bonus stuff one has to assume that all content is in place and they are "only" tweaking and balancing. Maybe the SP needs a bit more work.

#10 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

Blonde girl sure nods a lot.

#11 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@Jayross said:
Blonde girl sure nods a lot.
She clearly is a baghead who's got no interest in video games or their content.. She uses her sexy looks to play the role of the flashy VG interviewer. She has no idea what's going on in BF3, just look at that ignorant grin. 
 
However, she is to be thanked for this show, and i did that on twitter.
#12 Posted by Wuddel (2100 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
@Jayross said:
Blonde girl sure nods a lot.
She clearly is a baghead who's got no interest in video games or their content.. She uses her sexy looks to play the role of the flashy VG interviewer. She has no idea what's going on in BF3, just look at that ignorant grin.  
Christ, people. Give this girl a break. She is simply doing her job.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.