Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

question about PS+ download

langdon_alger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

anyone know how much free space I need to DL? The game says it's 12G, and I heard you need double to start the DL process. But I'm currently sitting at 33 GB free on my HD and it still says I don't have enough space.

baracudadk2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

i think there has to be space for both the download and the installation itself.

the install file doesn't delete itself until after its done installing to the hard drive. so that might be your problem.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

There was an old bug that gave that error for game saves, even if you had more then enough space. Not sure if this is the same problem, but the fix was to add or delete something (any size file should do) from the hard drive to change the space available, then it would fix itself. If that fails maybe it really needs a stupid amount of space for some reason, just delete an old install from a game you don't plan on playing for some time.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

doesn't help you much but i got tired of figuring out how much space my PS+ games were gonna need so i just installed a 700 GB hard drive. no worries any more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.