Ridding the ATV gives me a thrill up my leg

#1 Edited by gametrkr (70 posts) -

Any one else? The feel of the vehicle is spot on. When your speeding along outmaneuvering larger vehicles, jumping off elevated points and landing. The feeling is just wonderful.

I can not wait to try out the motorbikes in Aftermath/End Game.

#2 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

@gametrkr said:

Any one else? The feel of the vehicle is spot on. When your speeding along out maneuvering larger vehicles, jumping off elevated points and landing. The feeling is just wonderful.

I can not wait to try out the motorbikes in Aftermath/End Game.

I especially dig the feel of the ATV in the air. Really feels like it's half a ton of motorized goodness soaring through the air. Just great. If only they'd let me shoot my gun from it.

#3 Posted by adam1808 (1439 posts) -

Whatever floats your boat I guess

#4 Posted by GS_Dan (1402 posts) -

They're pretty sick.

#5 Posted by SpawnMan (748 posts) -

I agree. BEST part (perhaps the ONLY good part) of Armoured Kill by a loooong way. The air time you can get on Armoured Shield is just insane. :D

#6 Posted by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

I've yet to ride an ATV without exploding at some point

#7 Posted by gametrkr (70 posts) -

@Extreme_Popcorn said:

I've yet to ride an ATV without exploding at some point

Many times the ATV is on fire as I am speeding along, wish I had a screen shot =D

#8 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

I liked the BC2 ATV more.

#9 Posted by JasonR86 (9653 posts) -

Are you sure that's not a stroke?

#10 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6396 posts) -

That's actually just my hand.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.