So guess what guys?

#1 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

EA servers are down again! Surprise, surprise. So lets talk about something else.

What did everybody have for lunch today?

#2 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

LUNCH AT 11 AM?

I SAY

#3 Posted by Wuddel (2098 posts) -

@senorfuzzeh said:

EA servers are down again! Surprise, surprise. So lets talk about something else.

Get to work, hippy ;)

#4 Posted by clstirens (847 posts) -

Man, I bet they're glad they made that glitchy beta! It sure allowed them to ensure server stability while also TOTALLY NOT destroying the face of an actually awesome game.

Yeah, I'm still bitter about the glitchy beta, despite loving the full game.

#5 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

@Wuddel said:

@senorfuzzeh said:

Get to work, hippy ;)

Hey man tomorrows my day off from both my jobs, I want to play me some battlefield.

@clstirens: Agreed. But not too bitter at the beta.

#6 Posted by clstirens (847 posts) -

@senorfuzzeh: True, I guess I stated it the wrong way. I'm not really bitter that I got to play the beta, and I didn't have too many issues with it at that.

The thing that I'm bitter about is that those issues drove away a lot of potential customers, and even some of my friends, from buying the game. Maybe that number wasn't a lot (if the line at the midnight launch was to be understood, the game was still a smash hit) but I'm just bitter that they damaged the brand a little by putting out a poor representation of the game, beta test or not.

#7 Posted by Xeiphyer (5606 posts) -

Yeah, whatcha gonna do though. There's a lot of people playing the game. Games with a focus on online usually have rocky launches.

#8 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Lunch ey? Well I snorted coke off a hookers ass cheek, if that counts. But nah, think I'll have pizza.

#9 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Lunch ey? Well I snorted coke off a hookers ass cheek, if that counts.

You rascal
#10 Posted by solidlife (882 posts) -

Battleworld 512vs512

#11 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

Theres been much lack of talk of what people ate for lunch...

@Xeiphyer: Im not complaining, hence why I switched to topic over to midday meals.

#12 Posted by Lady_of_the_patriots (73 posts) -

@senorfuzzeh said:

Noobs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.