So this game plays like Killzone?

#1 Edited by AuthenticM (3710 posts) -

Wow. What a letdown. Bad Company 2 had such a tight, feel-good aiming. Why did they have to mess with it? I don't understand why nobody has said anything regarding this. Whatever I do on my right stick takes about half a second to being translated onto the screen. It feels exactly how Killzone 2 felt after they patched-in the "high precision" mode. Even Killzone 3 is more responsive than this game. *sigh* I don't think I'll be able to fully enjoy this game because of that. I've played hundreds of hours of BC2; was it weird of me to expect BF3 to play the same?

edit: I'm playing on PS3 btw.

edit 2: totally forgot about the no swearing in titles rule.

#2 Posted by zombie2011 (4972 posts) -

Two threads about this why?

#3 Posted by AuthenticM (3710 posts) -

@zombie2011 said:

Two threads about this why?

because the other one will be deleted soon.

#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2714 posts) -

@AuthenticM said:

@zombie2011 said:

Two threads about this why?

because the other one will be deleted soon.

You are clearly crazy.

#5 Posted by AuthenticM (3710 posts) -

@KarlPilkington said:

@AuthenticM said:

@zombie2011 said:

Two threads about this why?

because the other one will be deleted soon.

You are clearly crazy.

I've had mods PM me before, telling me my thread has been deleted because of swearing in the title. So no, I am not crazy.

#6 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

@AuthenticM said:

@KarlPilkington said:

@AuthenticM said:

@zombie2011 said:

Two threads about this why?

because the other one will be deleted soon.

You are clearly crazy.

I've had mods PM me before, telling me my thread has been deleted because of swearing in the title. So no, I am not crazy.

I still think its possible you may be crazy

#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

It's a PC port, so I guess you'll have to get used to it. 
 
We got used to the non-raw mouse input in Bad Company 2 on the PC.. It's our turn to have lead development :P

#8 Posted by AuthenticM (3710 posts) -
#9 Posted by ericdrum (404 posts) -

On PC, it feels a lot better than BC2.

BTW, my office's firewall would not even let me view the other thread. It must have been the F bomb.

#10 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Fuck.

#11 Posted by AuthenticM (3710 posts) -

So has this piece of shit game been fixed yet on PS3?

#12 Edited by Bucketdeth (8007 posts) -

Killzone 2 has a very unique weighty feel (which I loved). Battlefield 3 feels unnatural and is fucking terrible for aiming at anything that is a good distance away. Bad Company 2 on the other hand was great and felt very smooth aiming your weapon, wish BF3 was like this. PC is the way to go for BF3 and console is more for BC2 in my opinion.

***God damn, I didn't notice the input lag was so terrible, hope this gets fixed.***

#13 Posted by AuthenticM (3710 posts) -

@Bucketdeth said:

Killzone 2 has a very unique weighty feel (which I loved). Battlefield 3 feels unnatural and is fucking terrible for aiming at anything that is a good distance away. Bad Company 2 on the other hand was great and felt very smooth aiming your weapon, wish BF3 was like this. PC is the way to go for BF3 and console is more for BC2 in my opinion.

***God damn, I didn't notice the input lag was so terrible, hope this gets fixed.***

I gave up hope a while ago. This means I fucking lost over $70 on this game. Fuck you, Dice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.