Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

To Jog Your Memory - Battlefield and Jets are AWESOME!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

A Battlefield 2 Figher Jet Stunt Montage and How it Still Blows The Mind...

DICE's global CM Zhint0 was so kind to twit the following BF2 Jet Stunt Movie. Damn that's inspiring! I never was a good or even great pilot in BF2. I vow to become a great jet fighter pilot in BF3. Just look at that shit. That's like Top Gun's Maverick taking an upperdecker on Ace Combat drizzling its cum on a battallion of John Rambo's offspring with a Warthogs Vulcan Cannon while the earth splits open her vag to welcome the rich offering of shit and seed and corpses while entire cities crumble on her deflowered broken shell. For it is the most awesome disturbing picture I can describe right now. Bow your head and tremble. I have arrived. The Battlefield Fighter Pilot. You too shall vow your alligiance now! Cradle the ambition of flying like an ace, so you'll stubbornly succeed in this endeavor of lighting the fire of the god of war and death from above in your soul when the day of war finally comes. To smite them all with impunity and going flawless forever soaring through the skies!

Just watch the damn thing!

Battlefield 3! Fuck yeah!
    Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Gizmo

The maps are going to be small and people are going to be dissapointed.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Seppli
    @Gizmo said:
    Yo momma's gonna be disappointed.
    Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Seppli
    @Gizmo:

According to the concept art for the re-imagining of Wake Island, at least one map's gonna be huge.

No Caption Provided
    gamb1t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By gamb1t

awhhhhhh yea!!!! quit maken me think of how great this game is gunna be

Asberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Asberg

The new Bon Iver album and this video works in unexpected harmony...i don't know what to think now.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Seppli:  well... this is bizarre ! i just finished 30 minutes worth of BF2/BC2 stunt videos tweeted by Zh1nt0 and the BF twitter, came on here, and found this thread! i just watched that video 20 second ago!
    awesome thread, thanks for trying to remind people (and to teach those who didn't know) that Battlefield 2's ahead-of-its-time plane mechanics and the millions of stunts videos they produced, are something to be appreciated

@Seppli said:

@Gizmo said:

Yo momma's gonna be disappointed.
    Let me correct you, Gizmo : the maps are gonna be huge, but people ARE gonna be disappointed
    I'm not saying that people bitch about everything, no... i appreciate hardcore fans and their complaints are not whining, they are constructive criticism that keeps the developer in touch with the community

what i'm saying is, Zh1nt0 commented on a BF3 Maps thread on the EA UK forums that DICE find their huge classic maps "a waste of space". they don't understand that people loved those huge patches of land/jungle/desert/water around the action areas, which provided amazing flanking routes, sniping camps and ambush points (or even stunt areas), they think they were wasted space, and their new policy is to fill each and every inch of their new enormous 64 player BF3 maps with "action areas"

That's right. BF3 is gonna feature stupendous maps where anywhere you go there's gonna be action, anywhere on the map is a checkpoint, and a lot of choke points will ensue..
    you're gonna be playing a main-series Battlefield game where you're shooting or getting shot at the entire time of your gameplay
    Arker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Arker101

I think being able to pilot a jet is pretty dope. 

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By PhatSeeJay
    @Arker101 said:
    I think being able to pilot a jet is pretty dope. 
    I agree. Though I prefer a helicopter. 
    Cabbage_TheMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Cabbage_TheMan
    @Gizmo said:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.