What are the highest level class specific weapons youve unlocked?

#1 Edited by squirrelnacho (331 posts) -

I'm not talking about the ones that can be used by any class like the UMP or shotguns. I've mostly been grinding through assault, and I've gotten up to the F2000 on the PC version and I'm trying to get the AN 91 or whatever, thats the highest level weapon the assault can get in the beta. I want to see how the game handles it, slow rate of fire, but 2 round burts. No G3 in beta sadly.

Edit- Got the AN94, it seems to work like the real one would. Very fast 2 round burst, but not good at close range due to slow full auto.

#2 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I'm trying to limit how much I play. Played a significant amount in the Alpha and 4hrs 20mins in the beta so far, I don't enjoy leveling up to get guns I like so I don't want to burn myself out of grinding up through weapons before the final game is released (or burn myself out on Op Metro). Anyways, I've got the M416 (and adore it) and I'm 25k or so XP away from the AEK-971.

#3 Posted by Dejkrigeren (384 posts) -

Well I maxed out recon, however I haven't used the recon weapons too much since I've mostly been playing for the mobile spawn point. The M98B is accurate as fuck though, even though it doesn't say much my accuracy is currently at 53.59 % with it.

#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

nobody answered simply because we're all doing like shit

#5 Posted by bucifer (88 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic: Tell me about it, used to think that Jeff was just crap at FPS games, because he always complains how hard it is to get into Call of Duty MP these days, but damn... I couldn't get past 5 kills in 30 mins in BF3. Hope that there will be more players at my skill level (normal people with varied interests, noobs) when the game's out.

#6 Posted by TIEfighter77 (80 posts) -

@adevtus said:

@AhmadMetallic: Tell me about it, used to think that Jeff was just crap at FPS games, because he always complains how hard it is to get into Call of Duty MP these days, but damn... I couldn't get past 5 kills in 30 mins in BF3. Hope that there will be more players at my skill level (normal people with varied interests, noobs) when the game's out.

Ditto man. I don't have the time to play but maybe an hour here and there but I love playing it.

#7 Posted by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

The AEK on assault is as far as I've got, it's a bit of beast too but eats through the ammo.

#8 Edited by squirrelnacho (331 posts) -

@adevtus said:

Some people are just good and don't need a ton of time to level up. Just because you are bad at the game, as you say, doesn't mean other people are.

#9 Edited by Donos (1195 posts) -

@squirrelnacho said:

@adevtus said:

Some people are just good and don't need a ton of time to level up. Just because you are bad at the game, as you say, doesn't mean other people are.

There's no way for me to say this without sounding like a douche... I'm pretty good at this game (almost always top 3) and about 14 hours in I've only picked up the first weapon or 2 for each class. Doesn't bother me though, because I like the starting weapons more than any of the unlocks (M16 + IRNV + Heavy Barrel + foregrip = automatic sniper rifle)

#10 Posted by Twitchey (865 posts) -

A-91 for the Engineer class. 
Really digging it.

#11 Edited by bucifer (88 posts) -

@squirrelnacho: Yeah, I'll try to use more skill

#12 Posted by SammydesinasNL (840 posts) -

Maxed out Medic, half way to A-91 on engineer, m40 on sniper and half way to PKP on support.

And I'm rank 47 :)

#13 Posted by Arkanti (255 posts) -

I've gotten up to the anti tank mines for the Engineer, my sole goal for the beta is to unlock the bomb defusal robot for maximum trolling as it appears to be hilariously imbalanced.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.