Here's a list for me, after playing some BF2 last night for almost 3 hours.
- Lock Jets and Helis out if some users are being dicks and just wait for it, and then crash it because they suck. Or they can just have a special Pilot Kit so only people with those kits can use them. I don't care if people bitch and moan about not being able to fly, guess what...some people shouldn't be flying.
- Let Commander Scoring be stricter. I know it does a good job with it already, but to prevent new guys from screwing up...let the team vote if the Commander did a good job or not. If he didn't, he gets no points.
- Add In Tactical Nukes - It's About Time
- If they aren't giving commands, switch it to another user.
- At the end of a match, the squad votes if the guy did a good job...if he didn't he gets half the points.
I was in a game last night when there were no Squad orders so our entire squad was all over the map, I kept spamming "Orders Requested" when we were the arabs, and then when he muted me from using the commands...I started to repeat it with voice in Arabic. He then got fed up and kept spamming the same orders. :|
What changes you guys want?