Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Your amazing moments? + for video!

perablenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By perablenta

I am sure everyone has had one or two or maybe 1000 amazing moments in this game, but how many of those have you managed to capture on video?

Here is one of mine:

Most amazing Jet Mid-air Collision EVER!

On Wake Island over the Russian base I was flying the F35 and heading for me was a Su35. I trield to fire but didn't get a shot and because it was the end of the game I was going for a crash and kill BUT this happens:

Jets kissing mid-air, after a near miss colision.

Here is a video of it:

Anyone else?

gpbmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By gpbmike

@perablenta: My PC isn't nice enough to allow me to record video but I've had plenty of "amazing" moments. Pretty much every time I shoot down a helicopter I feel like it's pretty amazing whether it's an RPG, tank shell, guided tank shell, javalin, heat seeking missiles, or some other weapon. Knifing people is amazing, especially after parachuting down to them. Squad wipes are fun for everyone and killing someone hiding behind a wall with an RPG (

perablenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By perablenta

Here are Episodes 2 and 3. They are my F35 jet gameplay and both have some great moments for you:

perablenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By perablenta

Most amazing Jet Mid-air Collision EVER!

On Wake Island over the Russian base I was flying the F35 and heading for me was a Su35. I trield to fire but didn't get a shot and because it was the end of the game I was going for a crash and kill BUT this happens:

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @gpbmike said:

killing someone hiding behind a wall with an RPG (@AhmadMetallic) is typical amazing BF gameplay.

When did that happen!
    laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By laserbolts

What the fuck is this? The jets don't even explode.

Mu5hy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Mu5hy

Been working through Recon the last two days as it's the only class I haven't fully unlocked. Today I unlocked the M98B and thoroughly realized the power of it - on Metro Conquest near B just past the locker hallway on the side - found a sliver of an angle through the central kiosk/ticket building(partially destroyed) to the outside entrance on the other side of the map, every time I scoped up on that angle there were enemy players grouped up around that outside doorway, but had a lot of teammates inside the partially destroyed kiosk I would have to shoot through (Hardcore, so FF on) so I couldn't always shoot - eventually the enemy team shot smoke grenades into the kiosk in an attempt to push forward - I scoped up on the smoke, shot, and got 3 kills with 1 bullet.

3 for 1, through smoke. That was pretty good, wish I was recording.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
    tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I was on the massive crane near E on that BF2 map that I can't remember the name of (maybe Omar?), the crane with no ladder.

Anyway, after decimating basically everyone from up there with the M98B, I get into a sniper war with a guy sniping from the Russian airstrip. I get him a couple of times, eventually gets me once, but I respawn on the crane and continue my spree.

Next thing you know an enemy attack chopper pops up and starts blowing the shit out of me, killing me instantly but missing my beacon. I respawn as he circles around and attacks E, and take a shot through the side of the cockpit, killing the gunner instantly. The chopper comes back around and unloads, but without the gunner, the pilot (the sniper from before), is struggling to kill me through the crane superstructure.

Eventually he sits still to line me up properly, Mexican standoff style. I fire first and kill him, watching the helicopter go spiralling towards the ground. I felt like the baddest motherfucker around...

...until it turned out that his gunner clan mate had respawned as he died, taken control of the chopper, and promptly nailed me and my beacon. Map ended soon after, but man that was such a great experience.

perablenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By perablenta

Gameplay from the new maps from Back to Karkand DLC. Rock music included.

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jackel2072

i really do need to buy fraps...

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jackel2072
    @perablenta said:

Gameplay from the new maps from Back to Karkand DLC. Rock music included.

the beginning of your video only proves why i only play hardcore... 
    perablenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By perablenta

Get MSI afterburner beta from their site its free and beta because it has sound recording. Program is 2x better then FRAPS.

That was a game bug/glitch a wall that was destroyed and you can see people over it but can't shot at them.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Red12b

@gpbmike said:

@perablenta: My PC isn't nice enough to allow me to record video but I've had plenty of "amazing" moments. Pretty much every time I shoot down a helicopter I feel like it's pretty amazing whether it's an RPG, tank shell, guided tank shell, javalin, heat seeking missiles, or some other weapon. Knifing people is amazing, especially after parachuting down to them. Squad wipes are fun for everyone and killing someone hiding behind a wall with an RPG (

The first time I shot down a Heli with a tank...fuck felt like a god

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Akyho

Here is mines.

Of course not really. However that is pretty much how ti went. When I play sometimes choose to have Vendettas. This time it was Sharqi Peninsula. You know the TV station building and the helicopter. Well These guys kept parachuting off their chopper and stealing ours. I said i am going to put a stop to this. I was just a support dude so let rip with my LMG one dude jumped out and i killed him before her got the chopper. I would rig it to explode with c4 in-case however.

That was their flaw. The dude who jumped out was an engi with a stinger......MY STINGER NOW! So switching between the two packs for stinger and ammo. I spent the entire match fighting them. They killed be twice and I kill then three times. However they never got the chopper. i cane last in score how ever I not in Spencerian!

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jackel2072
    @perablenta said:

Get MSI afterburner beta from their site its free and beta because it has sound recording. Program is 2x better then FRAPS.

That was a game bug/glitch a wall that was destroyed and you can see people over it but can't shot at them.

awesome. i have afterburner and didn't even know it records video! 
    Ping5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#16  Edited By Ping5000

Coming back from behind just at the last minute. The match was only 30-minutes long, but it felt like hours:

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By jmrwacko

Here's some decent jet gameplay, and this was before jets were super-buffed a little before Back to Karkand:

I'd fraps ground footage but unfortunately my computer can't handle doing so on higher resolutions.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By PandaBear

People's choice in music is what kills me on these videos. Let the visuals do they talking... not some emotional screamo band.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By huntad

It's not really amazing, but I thought it was cool back near launch. PS3:

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By Tennmuerti

Got a double marksman heatshot last week with 1 bullet :) 

Then there was a game of Rush metro where we were blitzing the enemy team while on attack that had a lot to do with me being a sic recon with a shotgun always pushing forward to the Mcoms and setting up forward spawn points.
    Towards the end at the last Mcoms when you get out of the Metro I went into the building on the left handside while the enemy team had us all pinned down.
    Jumped out of the window rambo style, right behind an entire enemy squad with my trusty USAS. Took 3 of them down before clip finished and switched to the magnum for the last and fourth kill getting the squad wipe ribbon and allowing my entire team to break through.  This all happened in 1-2 seconds. Armed yet another Mcom and felt like the baddest motherfucker ever.

Getting a good teammate that repairs your tank makes for an awesome game. 
    A javelin connecting with an attack helicopter is always an amazing moment :D

Some of my favourite shit is when you cycle through your weapons in rapid succession in the heat of battle. Like for example shooting 1-2 dudes then instantly switching to the RPG to bust a tank. When you get that feeling of being "in the shit" with action all around you and everyone is in a state of GO GO GO with bulelts and explosions all around you.
    A 3-4 man team working together on Conquest, following commander objectives, healing reviving, resuplying, taking out tanks as a single unit is fucking glorious to behold. Actually feels like you're a proper soldier in a squad. When everythig clicks and your entire squad is all in sync, fucking badass.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#21  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @Jackel2072 said:
    i really do need to buy fraps...
    Fraps is free.
    perablenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By perablenta

Here is my new Episode 7 of Perablenta's Adventures in Battlefield 3. And this is a special with The King himself as the Commentator, lets welocome Duke Nukem to Battlefield 3:

perablenta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By perablenta

I was playing on Wake island map, 64 player conquest, I was doing my F35 bomber routine taking out enemy infantry and tanks when a Su35 came into my view, I engaged and the rest is history!

Here is the video:

Newest video of Perablenta's adventures:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.