Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Anyone playing on xbox one ?

AndyMc1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AndyMc1888

Never really played a battlefield before only watched from the outside but getting absolutely smoked every game , none of my friends play so no headset chat which is probably massive .

Anyone playing fancy letting me squad up ? I'm Scottish so prefer uk based for connections etc :)

Gt andymc1888

Dacnomaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I play on PC, but the only suggestions that I have are as follows. The game is not CoD, do not treat it as CoD. In Battlefield nobody really cares about k/d ratio that much, it's more about score per minute. This means that don't intentionally hunt for kills, complete the objectives. Also, blow up enemy vehicles if you play as an engineer, this helps your team massively, due to the fact that a decent helicopter pilot can lock down an objective by themselves.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Im on ps4 but what the above poster said is absolutely right. Battlefield should be taken much slower and more methodical than say Call of Duty. Focus on using your items for healing teammates and refilling ammo. Don't constantly sprint around, take it slow around corners and for the love of god always ALWAYS mark your target before firing. The spot ability is easily the most essential skill in the game, giving your team "battlefield" awareness (see what i did there). It takes some getting used to but once you get the feel for the guns, maps and playstyle, Battlefield is one hell of a multiplayer experience.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Out of curiosity, is the Xbone version, well.... boned? PC and PS4 have both had it rough so far.

AndyMc1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems to work better than the ps4 one early days , conquest and stuff works fine my main issue is with the new party stuff on xbox one taking friends into a game doesn't keep a party together it puts us in different teams!!! Unsure where this is an os issue or battlefield

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

@csl316: it was a bumpy start but the ps4 version seems fine now

MrQuinn99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've just picked this up on Xbox one and I'm in Scotland too.

Add me if you want,my Gamertag is MightyQuinn80

CABBAGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Im on it too and Scottish too haha.

add me iCABBAGESi

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

Play the objective, play your role, spot soldiers out of range and check your minimap every few seconds and you'll be fine :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.