Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Battlelog STILL broken for me on ps4.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Seriously, ever since owning this game I always get a "cannot connect to EA servers, and battle log never works. Pressing the controller touch pad brings me to a error screen.

This game has to be one of the biggest shit shows I can remember when it comes to things just not working . My games are stable now finally, but I can't imagine how the battle log stuff is still busted. Anyone having similar issues?

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

It works totally fine for me on XONE.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

EA completely fucked this game up in a way I thought impossible for a company that size.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

I've been able to bring up the Battlelog without too much trouble, actually. I usually get an error first but it comes right up on my second or third attempt.

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Have you tried using it through your PC? You can access you PS4 battlelog stuff through the PC. That's where I made my stupid CoD-esque emblem. But I do have access to it on my PS4 as well.

Honestly, I'm just glad the game doesn't crash every 15 minutes any more.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#6  Edited By sammo21

I have no issues accessing Battlelog on PS4, PC, Android tablet, or my iphone. Before the last patch I had issues but no longer.

Some people are taking the Battlefield 4 hate a little far. I am 110'ish hours into the mutliplayer on PS4 with few issues. There have been some but not a crazy amount. I agree the game should have come out 2-3 months later but what happened happened and I am fully loving the multiplayer.

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This makes me wonder if there's a issue with my digital copy?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Seppli

In-game Battlelog usually works for me. During peak hours however, it often doesn't. That said, the game is shaping up a lot. By the end of this month, it'll be as good as online games of this scope and scale ever get. Pretty much perfect.

Battlefield 4 has been the best online multiplayer money can buy when it was busted, and now that it comes out of rough waters, that's more true than ever. At least on consoles. Some PC folks seems to have had a much more horrid time than we.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I have had a harder time getting my single player save to not get corrupted than I have with anything in mutliplayer. My friend just had it happen to him again last week on PS4. This has kept me from going through and getting platinum on the game as I have all the mp trophies from the core game (1 trophy away for china rising dlc).

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

I have had no issues with it after the first 2 weeks it launched. These issues people still have are crazy to me since I never had them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.