Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

FEB is "Player Appreciation Month" In Battlefield 4

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bigjeffrey

Starting on Saturday, February 1, DICE is saying THANK YOU to all players by hosting a month filled with fun community missions and daily giveaways that you get just for jumping into a match.

(Our Game is somewhat broken HERE DOUBLE XP KNIFE SKINS YOLO BUY SHORTCUTSSS)

• A Battlepack a Day - you’ll receive a Bronze or Silver Battlepack. For those of you who haven’t started opening your earned packs yet
    • Shortcut Bundles - We are preparing two shortcut bundles for Battlefield 4 that we will make available for download at no cost during the Player Appreciation Month.
    • Double XP Weekend - we’ll be running a double XP weekend for all players.

Blogs.Battlefield

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

I'm down. Me and my friend have started playing, and this'll be nice for him to stay on Battlefield then.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hilarious

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#4 fisk0  Moderator

I hope the shortcut bundles will not just be for classes, which are easy to unlock, but for the aircraft, where you are at a severe disadvantage until you unlock decent weapons and countermeasures, which is hard to do if you end up against guys who already have that unlocked.

OGinOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wow...that's a lot of content! A Battlepack everyday you log in...the Shortcut packs are a nice touch (even though all I'd get from downloading them is one pistol...already have all grenades, shotguns, and DMRs) and an extra double XP weekend. Good on DICE and EA - they've done a good job recovering after an horrific launch.

OGinOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fisk0: The linked article states that the Shortcuts are for handguns & grenades (plus shotguns and DMRs for Premium). So no classes or vehicles.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I just want to receive my Veteran Battlepack already. I want to snipe fools with my Magnum.

February is shaping up to be great for Battlefield players. The upcoming balancing patch sounds spot-on. PC and PS4 finally get the Second Assault expansion. Plus all this stuff.

Jup, this'll do me fine!

OGinOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seppli: I forgot you guys are still waiting on Second Assault. Oman and Metro are fun...Caspian and Firestorm are solid too...and the new weapons.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By musubi

On one hand its shitty that they are still trying to apologize but also FINALLY the game is actually stable and I've still been playing a few matches here and there so I'll take what I can.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chiablo

@oginor said:

@fisk0: The linked article states that the Shortcuts are for handguns & grenades (plus shotguns and DMRs for Premium). So no classes or vehicles.

Cool, the two things I maxed out first. Pistol only servers are the only fun time I've had with the game. :|

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By GERALTITUDE

Ironic? Convenient?

Trouble choosing the right word.

OGinOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiablo: There's another mode besides Conquest Large? ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.